Chapter 27

(Unedited)
Chapter 27
I stood there frozen. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe, but most of all I couldn't think.
I'm pregnant, and this monster wants my baby.
I looked towards Seth. He looked angry and sad.
I was devastated.
(I forgot if I named the monster lady... so her name will be Mary.)
Mary smiled, and walked towards me. within seconds Seth was in front of me in defense mode. I also threw my hands up to my stomach.
We both growled as she kept Walking. she reached Seth, and hissed. "Move."
"Over my dead body." Seth growled out. she smirked, and in one swift movement had Seth flying across the room.
I gasped. she turned towards me with an amused smirk on her face. "what? I told him to move." She explained innocently.
I growled out. All she did was smile and place her filthy hand on my flat stomach.
Instantly I felt something in my stomach move around. she smiled, and whispered, "only four months, and my baby boy will be here."
I wanted to rip her throat out so badly. At the same time I was overjoyed to think that me Jane smith(again idk if I said her last name so well go with Smith) will be giving an amazing and sexy mate king a heir.
At this thought I growled out loudly causing a knocked out Seth to finally wake up. Again he appeared in front of me ready to take on Mary.
She only laughed, and mumbled "kids" under her breath before she turned and left.... for now.
I let out the breath of air I didn't know I was holding. Seth indulged me into a bear hug.
I huffed, and said "your getting a heir to the kingdom." after I spoke those words Seth completely froze and went rigid.
I heard him growl, and say..." she will not lay a hand on my son and future king's head." I shivered with delight at how hard and sexy he said that.
---------------------------------
(Got you... lol I wasn't going to stop!)
(Wow just got a serious case of writers block!)
Me and Seth settled on watching a movie to get our mind off of everything, but luck wasn't on our side today.
We head a knock at the door, and I was gonna get up, but Seth pulled me down and told me to relax.
When Seth opened the door he revealed someone I never wanted to see again.
My mom.
She was with some lady. the lady she was with had brown eyes and brown hair like me. she was around the same height I was. which is 5'4 (idk if that's right, but I haven't been on here in a while.)
My mom smiled at me. I used to find that smile so soothing when I was younger. Now it just makes me sick.
I glared at my mother, but got distracted as the lady that came with her launched her self at me crying.
I froze. who is this lady, and why is she hugging me like she knows me?
"Uh?" Was all I could manage to get out, because her loud sobbing caught me off guard.
"Look at you! You've grown into such a beautiful young lady. I wish Jude was here to see you." she all but shrieks at me.
I'm so confused right know. who is this lady? And who the hell is Jude?"
Again I can only mange to say on word "uh."
My mom steps up and says a few words. Finally was all I can think. Until I re-thought her sentence.
"Jane this is Jazmin.... your real mother."
~~~~~******~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry again I'm just so busy with school and stuff! I mean it's my junior year.... the year that counts for college!
So I'm super stressed I will try my hardest to finish this book... Maybe like 8 chapters give or take a few.. till the end!!... And maybe ill write a sequel or I might take a break and write my new book "Right by Your Side"
Love u guys lots and thanks to everyone that has stayed with me from the beginning.... U guys r my idols!!!
Please get people to read this book ... tell them they need to be patient though lol!!!!
Lots of love!!!!!!
COMMENT. FAN . VOTE!!!!
😍💙❤💙❤💙❤❤💙🙌✌👏