Chapter 9

Chapter nine

"Wha......" I went to scream but she covered my mouth. "Shhhhhhh!! He'll hear you." Do you want me dead." "Sorry but what the fuck are you talking about?" "Ugh! Ok let me explian... Where's Seth? I don't want him to hear this because if he does he'll kick me out of his kingdom. Yes. Seth is a king not an alpha. That's why nobody messes with him. Please just don't tell him, cause if you do he'll kick me out ill be immediately executed." She looked so worried. "I won't I promise but in the future he has to know. Not as you king or whatever but as my mate he needs to know this." "Okay but not now he's on edge. Only because he hasn't completed the mating process." "What do you mean?" "Well I bet you haven't you know....." She trailed off and I immediately understood. "Wait does everyone know.... About... Er... The wolf thing?" "Yes. No. Yes. Well he didn't have to we already knew, we felt it..... After all he is our king." "Ok enough about us. What was so bad about telling me this?" "Well now you know about this being a kingdom instead of a pack. But I'm scared because.... Er... Jace is my mate." "No way you found your mate!!!" She didn't look happy about that. "What's wrong?" "He's..... He's...... A king too." "That's good right I mean he's like seth." "No you don't get it, he killed Seth's mom, but the worst is that he sent Seth and his dad a package. Being curious to what it was they opened it..... In front of the entire kingdom, only to find Seth's mother's body cut into pieces with a letter attached." She looked pained as she explained. "W-w-what did the note s-say." "It said, She was no good anyway." I gasped in shock. "What did he mean by that!!" "He raped her." I didn't have anything else to say to that. I mentally though to my self that I needed to tell Seth, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship with Jade. Before she left I asked one question. "How did you meet him?" "Well he was kinda going to attack Seth's mate......" She trailed off. My eyes widened at the thought.. "What!!!" I yelled. "Shhh, I was releasing some stress by running when I heard growls around me. I got scared but felt my mates presence. I looked around and locked eyes and he took off running with his pack away from the boarders of Seth's land. Later that night I felt like someone or something was calling me to go into the woods. When I did he came out of the bushes and we began talking he explained the whole Seth situation, but he also said that if Seth didn't allow me to leave or if he was going to execute me....." A tear rolled down her eye and I pulled her into a hug. "What, what will happen?" "H-he said he will r-reject me as a m-m-mate." She said that in a sob and it broke my heart the hear that my best friend might not be happy. That's it I'm going to talk to Seth about this he's my mate wether I like it or not, but he also will do whatever I want. She quickly got up and I realized why. I smelt Seth walk into to the dorm. Jade froze, but I assured her she was fine just act cool. "Oh no!" She whispered yelled. "What, what's wrong?!" I asked "he's calling to me.... He's in the woods I can feel it." Go to him then. He is your mate. I'll sort things out with Seth don't you worry." So looks scared at first but I reassured her I wouldn't let him do anything to her.

Jade left, but not before she respectfully bowed her head to Seth and left. He came and immediately sensed something was bothering me so I began......

~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys there was no school today so I decided to write for you guys. Still short but at least I updated.

Love ya's!!!!! :D

Keep commenting I love reading them!!!