Chapter 32

Chapter 32
*(FUTURE SPIKE)*
¡¡¡ Abigail is 14 !!!

    Abby's POV

"Abby! Wake up your gonna be late for school!" I groaned as I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

Gosh, I just started high school about a week ago (insert the rap song lol), and I hate it! Everyday it's non-stop homework, essays, and projects! Ugh, I'm ready for senior year already!

I have this one teacher though. She's kinda strange... Like she'll give everyone a ton of homework, but I don't get anything. She always just smiles at me and whispers, "When the time is right." She's kinda creepy, but I'm becoming close to her. The other weird thing is everyone calls her Mrs.Bolston, but she tells me to call her Mary.

Anyways I kinda like her now. She's even offered to be my tutor every Thursday for math. She told me to keep it a secret from everyone, because then more kids would want her to Tutor them, so I told no one not even my parents.

#############

(FUTURE SPIKE)
¡¡¡Abigail is turning 16 today!!!

Seth's POV

Wow, my baby is turning 16 today. Normal fathers would be happy, but I'm anything but. That bitch wants to take away my sun shine.

I'm currently in my office stressing about my alpha king duties, when my beta Jude walks in. (Yes Jude is Jane's real brother. Seth offered him the title.)

"Alpha." Jude greeted respectfully. "Jude. How many times do I have to tell you to call me Seth. We're family!" I always have to remind him.

"Sorry, Alp- Seth. I came to give you this letter I found near the borders. It has nothing written on the outside except 'Alpha Seth'." He handed me the letter and I began to open it with caution.

The letter had me seeing red by the time I finished reading. It said,

Dear Alpha Seth,

         How's my future wife doing? Gosh I can't wait to see how powerful our kids are gonna be. It's to bad you won't be around to witness the beauty of Jane giving birth to my kids. Anyways my purpose of this letter is to declare war on your pack to get my mate back. So be prepared pup. I'm coming for my mate, and to end yours and that mistake of a daughters life as well.

           See you on the bitches birthday!
               P.s. Give Jane a nice sloppy kiss for me.

                                    -A

I couldn't take it I punched the wall, and my entire arm went through it. At that moment Jane ran into my office.

"Seth, Jude. What's going on here?" She asked in a panic voice.

"Nothing Jane go help prepare for Abby's party." I responded monotonously. At this she got mad and stalked her way over to me and yanked the letter out of my grasp. I tried to snatch it back, but she quickly read it, and her eyes filled with tears as I engulfed her into a bear hug.

"Shhhhh, I won't let anything happen to you, or our daughter." I whispered into her ear. She only responded by a muffled cry.

After a minute or two. She looked up and spoke. "What are we going to do Seth?"

"WE, are going to do nothing. You are going to go help set up that damn party, and make our baby feel special! While I'm going to sit here and come up with a game plan!" With some arguing I managed to get her to head downstairs and help with the party.