Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I woke up in the morning with a feeling of happiness. I didn't get why until I looked around and saw I was still in Seth's room. It wasn't long before his alarm went off.... Did he turn that on for me?... I kinda owe him an apology for not even talking to him.

I struggled out of bed, because of course I'm super lazy. I took his hoodie and ran to my room, not knowing where Seth was. I pulled on a pair of light washed jeans and pulled on his comfortable gray Abercrombie hoodie, to complete my outfit I put on a pair of pink sparky toms and put my hair into a messy bun, not really caring how I looked since I was almost killed yesterday.

I walked into my first period questioning where Seth was. I haven't seen him this morning and he isn't in class. Must be a tough day, I thought.

Classes went by pretty quickly much to my liking. The strang thing was that Seth didn't show to any classes today. I didn't really think much of it. I walked to Jade's dorm and knocked. I heard her coming to the door. When she opened the door I was shocked at what I saw. There stood my best friend covered in bruises, cuts, and burns I gasped and pushed her into her dorm I growled. "Who did this to you?" She bowed her head and whispered,"Se.." I didn't understand what she was saying even for being a werewolf. "Jade I'm not gonna ask again, who did this to you?" I asked with a little more force than necessary. She whimpered a little and said..."s-s-se-Seth." That was the last thing I heard until my cloths shredded into pieces due to my anger. I ran. I could hear jade yelling behind me, but I payed no mind to it. I was pissed. Seth you better watch out I'm coming for you if you think you can hurt my best friend and get away with it. You have another thing coming.

~~~~~~******~~~~~~~

DON'T HATE ME PLEASE... BUT WHAT KIND OF AUTHOR WOULD I BE IF I DIDN'T MAKE YOU GUYS THINK.

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON I PROMISE...

SO PLEASE...

COMMENT....FAN....VOTE!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!