"You're so beautiful Camz" I said I leaned down kiss from her collarbones down to her breasts. Taking her left breast in my mouth and I massaged the other in my hand. She moaned a little louder this time as I grazed my teeth against her nipple. Pushing her chest out encouraging me to keep going. I switched to the right breast repeating the same actions.

After the attack on her chest, I moved my kisses down her stomach gripping her hips as I went lower. Her hips push up but I quickly pushed them back down to the bed. She let out a sigh of frustration her hands gripping the bed sheets.

"Fuck daddy please" She whimpered using my weakness against me. I gripped her shorts practically ripping them off her legs. I swiped a finger over her underwear, the wetness seeping through the thin fabric.

"You're so wet for me princess" I nearly moaned. I leaned down taking the waist band of her underwear between my teeth pulling them down her toned legs.

After I got them off I threw them to the end of my bed where both of our clothes were scattered. I leaned back down kissing up her thighs but avoiding her centre. I kept doing this until I had her tugging desperately at my hair trying to push me closer. I finally gave in and swiped my tongue over her swollen lips. She gasped gripping my hair pushing my head in further. Flicking my tongue over her clit, she moaned loudly.

"Oh my god Lauren" She canted her hips up, basically riding my face. I kept going flicking my tongue, writing the alphabet on her most sensitive spots. I moved one finger to her entrance pushing in easily.

She was tossing and trashing on the bed, biting her lip to keep herself quiet. After a few hard thrusts and swipes she gripped my hair harder and I knew she was about to come. So I pulled away with a smirk.

She quickly looked at me with a glare. "What the fuck Lauren?" She snapped and I chuckled before sitting back on my heels.

"That's your punishment for kissing that asshole" I said before sitting back completely. I was still mad and she needed to know she couldn't just make me forgive her through sex.

"Well do you feel better now Lauren?" She asked annoyed. I thought to myself for a second not answering her question.

"I don't know how I feel Camz"

I was snapped back into reality when I heard the doorbell ring. I wasn't bothered moving so I stayed on the couch hoping Ally would answer the door.

After a couple seconds I heard Ally's footsteps out of the kitchen. I heard the door open and ally greeting the guest well guests as it sounded like more than one.

"Nice to meet you I'm Ally" I heard Ally introduce herself. Her friend from work must have brought a plus one.

The door closed and their voices got louder as they headed towards the kitchen. I decided to get up from the couch and actually be nice for once and introduce myself. I made my way out of the living room to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I found Ally talking to a tall blonde tan girl. She looked around the same age as me or maybe a little younger. I made my presence known by coughing a little catching Ally's attention.

"Oh Lauren, this is Dinah, Dinah this is Lauren" Ally introduced me and I nodded at the taller girl.

"Dinah is boring you can call me DJ" She smiled.

"Sure but why DJ?" I asked genuinely interested for once.

"My first name is Dinah-Jane, but that's long as shit, so DJ for short" She said flipping her hair back slightly.

"Ah that makes sense" I chuckled a little. "Is their someone else with you I could've sworn I heard more than just you and Ally?" I asked my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Oh yeah she just went to the bathroom" She said before looking slightly behind me. "Ah speaking of the devil" I turned around to see the new girl and my heart stopped.

"Chancho this is Lauren, Lauren this is-" I cut her off before she could finish.

"Camila" I said my heart breaking all over again.

--

Ayyyy what's going on guys long time no see.

Sorry I haven't updated I've been super super busy over the summer. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it's pretty shit I know. But I have a lot planned don't worry :)

100 votes and 20 comments and I'll update again this week ;)

- Jackson 😜