Photography

Hi reader! Another story here.
Lets get started. Enjoy 😃😋😉

Dedicated to jungkookiewifey
**********

Mina's POV

Hi I'm Mina Lee or Lee Mina. I'm 20 years old. Graduating student. Joined Photography. I like to travel, eat and socialize. I used to be someone who have the same interests that I have. His name is Jeon Jungkook.

I met Jungkook when I was
2nd year college. He knew a lot about me and I knew a lot about him too. We were close friends.

When one day, I got into a car accident. Where my father is driving and I'm in the passenger's seat. The break suddenly stops working. My father can't control the car and accidently we bumped into a tree. Which causes my father to have a leg injury and causes me also to get anmesia. It's difficult to adjust and reminisce the past.

The doctor says that I can remember a thing if someone will help me to remember it. Show me the past. See, its really hard to explain.

Flashback

When I open my eyes, a white ceiling welcomed me. I'm in a white room which is hospital, there is a young boy who is holding my hand while sleeping. I wonder who is he?

I felt uncomfortable when someone is holds my hand. So, I carefully removed my hand not to wake him up.

Once I removed it, I accidentally tapped his head which make him jumped in suprised.

"Mina! You are awake!" The boy said.

I look at him confused, making me wonder that he knows me.

"Right. You still can't remember me. By the way, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Your 1 year best friend" Jungkook said while smiling innocently. His face is so angelic. He knows me for a year! Damn. Thats a lot of memories. Maybe I should ask him.

"Therefore, you should take a rest first before I answer your questions. I'll call the doctor to check you" he read my mind! And before I say something he already left the room.

After a few days of staying in this place, a got into a not—so— familiar—place. I was accompanied by Jungkook, so I won't get lost. So I can ask him whenever I have a question about the place where I wanted to go.

And after some adjustments to the environment. I can go to university, where Jungkook and I used to study.

I knew that I joined some photography clubs and contests. He said that I usually win at contests.

I was craving for more past memories. I want to know more about the past.

I have to do something.

End of flashback

Memories are still hunting me. Unclear situations in my dreams.

Awwwwwww. I'm so exhausted. Too many projects to accomplish. But I have to do it to have good grades and reach my dreams. I wanted to be Professional Photographer.

All I have to do is do the projects and rest.

Fastforward

Dashi run run run nan meomchulsuga eopseo

Dda run run run nan eojjeol suga eopseo

Someone is calling. Who could it be?

Jungkook.