Chapter 19

Tom's POV

I frantically grabbed Mark.

"Mark, please, you gotta help me, Jordan is, s-something's wrong!" I tried to explain to him. I was fucking scared. I tried to see him trough my tears. He was in the kitchen drinking a beer.

I didn't even have to tell him where to go, he immediately ran to the bathroom. I followed behind him.

Jordan was curled into a ball. His head was in a small puddle of his own blood.

"Jordan!" I sobbed.

"Call an ambulance, his head is split open," Mark demanded.

"W-what?" I asked. He split his fucking head open?

"NOW DAMNIT!" Mark shouted at me. I grabbed my phone from the living room and dialed 911.

"911, what is your emergency?" a lady asked me.

"My friend is hurt, please bring an ambulance," I told her Mark's address.

"An ambulance is on it's way sir. Is anyone else hurt or in potential danger?" she asked.

"N-no ma'am," I quickly said.

"We're on our way. Please, do not touch your friend," she instructed.

I hung up and ran to the bathroom. At this point Arin, Suzy, Dan, Holly, Ross, Sonja, and Tucker had woken up. They followed me.

I ran in to see Mark checking Jordan's pulse.

"He's fine, he passed out. When did he hit his head?"

"He was gasping, and he threw up, and he fell and hit his head on the toilet or something, and he yelled at me to leave, and I came and got you, and now h-he's bleeding!" my voice squeaked at the end of the sentence. I was bawling my eyes out.

"Dan?" Mark asked.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"Take Tom upstairs until the paramedics show up. Can you guys help him calm down?" he asked them.

I didn't understand. They were just going to take me away from him?

"Come on Tom, Jordan's gonna be okay, let's go," he quickly grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away, but Arin grabbed my other arm. They turned me around.

Tucker tried peeking around me to get a good look at Jordan. Was he seriously taking pictures of him right now?

"Fuck you Tucker!" I snapped at him.

Sonja stared at me with wide eyes. She grabbed Tucker, and followed us upstairs. Arin and Dan led us into what seemed to be Mark's room. They sat me on his bed. I tried to run away, but Dan immediately sat me down. It was a little embarrassing, because Dan sat me on his lap. For how skinny he was, he was incredibly strong.

He held onto me tight, as Arin and Ross explained everything would be okay. I finally began to calm down. They were right, Jordan would be okay. Dan finally let go of me, and let me sit by myself. Sonja quickly sat next to me and gave me a hug.

Holly and Suzy tried to cheer me up by cracking jokes. They actually got me to laugh once in a while.

The room got very quiet. We could hear Mark's low voice talking to someone downstairs.

There was a knock on the door. A man dressed in uniform opened the door. Mark stood behind him.

"We gotta go on the ambulance with Jordan. You gotta answer some questions so they can tell what happened," Mark explained.

"O-okay," I said sheepishly.

"Dan, will you drive Sonja and Tucker home?" Mark asked Dan.

"Sure thing," he told Mark.

"What about Jordan's car?" Tucker asked.

"When I get back home I'll put it in the garage for him until he's better," Mark said.