Chapter 2

Jordan's POV

The stream ended, and I was alone. Again. I had fun with everyone on the server, but that only lasted for a little while, and we had to get off.

Ding!
1 New Message From:
Tucker

Tucker: Hey dude, wanna come over for a few drinks?
Jordan: Sure, what time?
Tucker: 8:00 sound good?
Jordan: Sure
Tucker: Oh, and Sonja and Tom are coming too.
Jordan: Ok, I'll meet you guys there.

If Tom was gonna be there, I have to look fairly nice, right? I slipped on a pair of black jeans, instead of my green shorts, and a black CaptainSparklez t-shirt.

I saw Tom's rental car in Tucker's driveway. Tom was here in the U.S. for the summer, and Sonja was down here for two months.

I rang the doorbell.

"Hey Jordan!" Tom exclaimed, as he pulled me into a hug.

"H-hey Tom."

"Glad you could make it!" he shoved a budlight into my hand, and led me into the living room.

Sonja and Tucker were laying together on the couch, searching through Netflix.

"Hey Jordan!" they both greeted me.

"Hi."

"There is pizza in the kitchen if you want some, we're looking for a movie. Any suggestions?" Tucker asked.

"Nah, I haven't seen any good trailers lately. Sorry," I walked to the kitchen and opened my beer.

"I know what we could watch," Tom smirked. He snatched the remote out of Tucker's hand. I watched as he flipped through the horror movies.

"No, come on Tom, I hate horror movies," Sonja whinned.

"I agree with Sonja, can we choose something else..." I mumbled.

"No, I already found it," Tom said as he clicked on the movie. Some bloody creature was on the title screen.

Sonja cuddled up next to Tucker, and I just silently sat next to Tom.

He played the movie. It was pretty good, Sonja screamed and Tucker would comfort her, but something happened that I couldn't really put together.

I didn't know if it was because I was slightly drunk, or if it was my nerves, but after the first couple of jumpscares I grabbed on to Tom's hand for protection. I figured he would pull away, but he didn't, in fact, he held onto me tight, as if he was afraid I would run from him.

Or maybe it was my imagination.