Chapter 14

Jordan's POV

My eyes felt heavy, but I managed to peel them open. I was in Tom's bedroom. Tom was still asleep, under the covers. I sat on top of his covers, with an xbox controller in my hand. Now I remembered what happened, plans ruined, pulled over, Tucker and Sonja making out, video games.

I rubbed my eyes, and reached for my phone on the bedside table. The time read "10:45 a.m."

Shit, if the traffic is bad, I'm gonna be late for the stream!

Ding!

1 New Message From:
Mark Fischbach

Mark? Why is he texting me?

Mark: Hey man, I'm throwing a small party at my place tonight at 10. I was wondering if you wanted to come?
Jordan: Sure, I'd love to come

"Morning," I heard a raspy voice behind me. I quickly turned around to meet his eyes. His hair was tangled, and stubble had started to grow on his chin.

"Good morning," I told him. I could feel my heart practically melt. He looked perfect. He literally woke up like that.

Ding!

1 New Message From:
Mark Fischbach

Mark: Sweet, it's casual, so don't dress up at all. You can invite some friends if you want, the more the merrier!

I quickly typed back.

"Who ya texting?" Tom asked me, in his same raspy voice.

"Mark, he wanted to know if I wanted to come to a party tonight. Wanna come with?" I asked him.

"Sure," he said, smiling slightly. I could tell he was having trouble keeping his eyes open too.
"How late did we stay up last night?" he asked me.

"Probably around 5," I told him, sending my text to Mark.

Jordan: Awesome, I'll see you at 10

Tom looked at the clock.
"Jesus, it's too early," he turned and buried his face into his pillow. I didn't really know how to respond. I just silently got up.

"Are you leaving?" Tom asked me. I turned around, only to meet his puppy dog eyes.

"Well, I'm gonna miss the stream if I don't leave now," I told him.

"Can't you just skip it today? I wanna play more CS:GO. It's better with two people," he whined.