40. Princess Down

Start from the beginning

"Somebody do something!" I yelled, continuing to cry.

Almost on command, two men came through the crowd with a gurney and ushered me away from her.

"Do you know her?" One of the guys asked me as the other lifted her body onto the gurney behind him.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend." I answered, wiping the tears from my face. The other man began pushing Cassidy away.

"You can ride with her in the back of the ambulance," he told me, "We have to go now though. She's lost too much blood already for her size."

I ran to the ambulance and climbed in the back, rubbing my thumb across Cassidy's face. She has to make it. She has to. 

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and could barely make my shaking hands type out a coherent message. As quick as possible, I typed a message out and sent it to all the guys and girls. I slid the phone back into my pocket.

Please be okay, princess. I can't live without you. It's all I ask. Just please don't leave me.

Ana's P.O.V~

"Harry, stop! We're in public!" I told him between breaths. Harry wouldn't stop tickling me and it was causing people to look at us weirdly in Dollar Tree.

"Yes ma'am." Harry said, backing away from me completely. He crossed his hands over his chest and pouted. I started toward him, but when I did, he took a step back away from me.

"Nope. Don't come any closer, Ana," Harry told me, "I'm not touching you anymore."

I laughed, "Sure, Styles. Let's see long that lasts."

I turned back to the shelf when I felt Harry's arms wrap around me from behind. His entire body was pressed against me and I was really enjoying it, if I had to be honest. He leaned up and whispered in my ear seductively, "I love you."

"I love you too, cupcake." I smiled, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket. Harry pulled away, pulling his phone out as well.

My face drained of color as I read the message on my screen and I barely choked out, "Cassidy?"

"We have to go now, Ana." Harry told me, taking the basket from me and sitting it on the ground. We both ran out of the store and back to the car as we sped off to the hospital.

Perrie's P.O.V~

I arrived quickly to the hospital with Zayn beside me as I ran to the receptionist desk, "We're here to see Cassidy Morgan. I'm Perrie Edwards." I told the woman sitting there.

She didn't even blink an eye at me, "You're the fourth Perrie Edwards to come up here trying to get back to see Mrs. Morgan. Please take a seat."

Her response infuriated me, "I'm being serious! My friend was just stabbed and her boyfriend text us to come here!" Behind me, Ana and Harry ran in as I finished my yelling.

Her eyes widened, "Oh, my apologies. She's in Room 301."

"Yeah, thanks." I replied, irritated as I followed Harry and Ana down the hall. When we finally found it, we went inside.

Niall was seated beside Cassidy who was laying unconscious in the hospital bed. His hand was tightly holding hers. He weakly smiled up at us, but I could tell he was on the verge of breaking down. Tears began to form in my eyes.

Harry went over and wrapped an arm around Niall as he sat down beside him. Ana had already went to Cassidy's side, fully crying now.

I noticed that Cassidy had already been cleaned up before we got here as she wasn't wearing the blue shirt she was wearing when she left the house earlier. Despite this, some blood had already seeped through the new shirt near her side and I assumed that that was the area she had been stabbed in.

It was hard to believe that this lively, energetic girl was just cuddled up on the couch with Niall this morning and now she was barely clinging onto life in the hospital.

Behind me, Eleanor, Louis, and Liam filed into the room. They all stood around the end of the bed, most of the guys trying to console Niall as his tears continued to fall.

"What happened?" Liam asked, looking over at Niall.

"It's a really weird story..." Niall answered, choking back a sob "Are you sure you want to hear?"

Everyone nodded and Niall leaned back into the chair, never letting go of Cassidy's hand, "Cassidy and I had went to separate aisles when we got into the grocery store. I went looking for cereal, and this person came up behind me and groped me. The girl was talking about how she wanted me to break up with Cassidy, and she seemed really serious. I thought she was a fan who was just in love with me. I told her I wasn't going to break up with Cassidy and she got mad and walked off. I got worried, but when I was trying to get back to Cassidy, a bunch of girls mobbed me. By the time I made it to her, Cassidy had been stabbed and the girl I had talked to was running away."

"Do you remember what the person looked like?" Zayn asked him.

"At first, I couldn't really see anything because the person was wearing a black hoodie," Niall told us, "But when she was running away, I could have swore I saw blonde hair, so I just assumed it was a girl."

A gasp escaped Ana's lips. Everyone turned to look at her as Harry said, "What, babe?"

"What if it was her?" Ana asked quickly.

"You mean.." I started when Eleanor cut me off.

"Mia!"

"That bitch. It had to be her!" Harry yelled, just as mad as the rest of us, "There's got to be some way we can stop her. We have to call the police."

"How long has she been like this?" I asked Niall.

He looked up, "Maybe twenty-five minutes?"

We were all interrupted by the doctor walking in the door. He smiled weakly at us. 

"Well, I have news." He told us, walking over to the bed.

"Good or bad?" Niall asked him, trying to be hopeful.

"Well, she needs a blood transfusion." He told us, "She lost a lot of blood from the wound and her body isn't able to replace it as fast as she needs it."

We nodded as he continued, "The problem is that her blood type is O negative."

"Why is that bad?" Harry asked.

I turned to him, "People with O negative blood can only receive O negative blood."

"That is correct," the doctor responded, "and we don't have enough here at this hospital to give her. Is there any chance that any of you are the same type and willing to donate to give to her?"

Everyone turned to look at Louis as he raised his hand, "I have O negative blood." he told us, "After last night, it's the least I could do."

"Alright, please come with me." The doctor told him, ushering him out of the room after Louis gave Niall a quick hug.

I went and sat down beside Niall, smiling weakly at him, "She'll be okay, Niall."

His eyes filled with pain, "I really hope so, Perrie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

What are your thoughts on the chapter? Let me know in the comments!

Vote:)

Comment$

Read~

Share#

Add to Reading List**

XCassidy~