1.1

* Back to Cam's POV*

a/n: this chapter will be pretty short, and a little boring and dorky (in my opinion.) it's just a filler, but there's some kind of interestingish information about the bet in here. plus, foreshadowing. oOOoh. soo, it shouldn't be too horribly bad. i promise, the monday morning school scene will be good. (chapter 1.2) 😏😂 be prepared for hella huge drama in that chapter.
xo, b
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up in the morning, and Michael wasn't there. He left a note, though. It said:

Princess,

I went home early because I had things to do. I should have stayed to at least have a little fun in the morning, but I decided against it. I have some chores and shit to do. Have a good day, babygirl. I'll text you later.

Mikey

He wrote something after "I'll text you later," but it was scribbled out. I wanted to know what it said, so I took a  closer look.

Eventually, I started making out letters, putting the pieces together, and I came up with something.

"i̶l̶o̶v̶e̶y̶o̶u̶" is what I thought it said, but I was probably just interpreting it wrong. Michael wouldn't say that to me.. would he?

After overthinking, I decided on just going back to sleep. I'd finished everything on Saturday, and seeing as I didn't have work, I had nothing better to do.

I'd slept for God only knows how long. I only woke up because I heard Summer walk in.

"Hey, boo," She said, but I didn't answer.

"Babe? What's up with you?" She started going on and on about how Michael has changed me and whatnot, but I tuned her out. I couldn't be bothered to give a fuck, honestly.

I had woken up in a bad mood, and I didn't know why. It wasn't because of Michael, if anything I should be somewhat happy about the "I love you" thing. It wasn't because of Summer because she hadn't been home long enough to piss me off. Something just didn't feel right. I was probably just PMSing or some shit.

I decided to get up, shower, eat, and make sure I had everything ready for school the next day. It was like four in the afternoon before I finished everything. I was tired again, but I decided that if I slept anymore, Summer would probably think I was either a) dying/dead or b) sick.

I was bored out of my fucking mind at this point, so I decided to listen to music and read.

The Weeknd and a Harry Styles fanfiction was literally the perfect way to end my night. I know I said it was only fourish, but I literally finished that whole damn fanfic by eleven o'clock, so my night was beyond ended by then.

I was getting ready for bed when I heard Summer talking to someone, probably on the phone. Luckily, she was on the landline. Being the nosey little bitch I am, I decided to eavesdrop. I picked up the other home phone that was in the kitchen and listened to the conversation.

"That boy is so fucked. I can't believe he'd do that to her. You should have told me sooner," Summer was almost screaming.

"Calm down. I just found out from him this morning after she left," A voice that I thought I recognized replied.

"Please answer this question, why the fuck would he do that? When she finds out-..."

"No! She can't find out yet. I wasn't even supposed to tell you, but I trust you. And honestly, I'd really like another chance with you," He interrupted.

" I'd like to give you another chance. But I won't have time for that until we  figure out what's going on with them."

" I'm driving home, so I need to go, but I'll drop by with a note that I need you to read. I'll slide it under the door, okay? Goodnight, Summer. Love you."

"Why so secretive?" She laughed,"But goodnight. I love you too, A."

Soon enough, I heard her soft snores that I was all too familiar with. She'd fallen asleep before she got the note. I drifted off for a minute as well until I heard a car pull halfway into the driveway for less than a minute or so, and then, drive off.

I checked the front door for a note, and there it was. I was hesitant, but fuck it. She was probably just playing some game with her drunk friends anyway.

The note read:

Okay, lovely. Here's what I know, I didn't want to say this over the phone because being secretive like this is fun. Heh. I know you think it's cool too so just go with it. (: Plus, I felt like they were listening? I don't know, just had a feeling. So, here we go:
• Monday will be hell. (Trust me.)
• H, L and H, C are most definitely involved.
• Getting laid, money, fighting, school, etc. are all a factor in all of this.
• C, M has a thing for this girl. Like, I've never seen him this infatuated.
There's more, but it's all pretty insignificant compared to everything I just told you. Let's meet up for coffee soon, and we can figure this shit out for them.

Xox,
AFI

P.S. Playing spy is sO GREAT!!

I took the really confusing note and set it on her dresser. I was too tired to put the pieces together or even attempt to figure this stupid shit out. This was most definitely a game her and her drunk ass friends were playing. I didn't know what to think, and I didn't care. It truly wasn't my business, after all.

I proceeded to get ready for bed, and I soon drifted off, dreaming about spies and other confusing things that I truly didn't understand.