0.9

I didn't know what to think. So, I walked inside and literally just stood there for a few minutes. I contemplated taking a nap, eating, texting Summer or just ignoring everything for awhile.

I decided on getting my shit together for school Monday and getting ready work later. I finished writing my english paper, did laundry, and I was actually pretty productive until I heard my front door fly open.

" Honey, I'm homeee," I heard the annoying voice of my best friend say.

" Hey, Summer. How ar-.."

" I want eVERY SINGLE DETAIL. Right now. Spill it," She demanded.

I'll save you the long, intimate details of when Michael and I fucked, but Summer was very, very impressed.

" OoOooOoh. You're no longer the virginiest virgin to ever virgin! Congrats, girl," She smirked.

" Shut up, and help me," I whined.

"With what, boo? What's the situation?"

" The situation is that I have no motivation to get ready for work now. I'm so tired," I complained.

"Yeah, sex does that to you," She started laughing hysterically, as if me being tired from getting laid was the funniest thing to her.

" The fuck is so funny?" I rolled my eyes.

" I just thought you'd be a virgin until you were married, that's all."

"Well, yeah.. but nobody else thought that, did they?" I asked.

"Nah, baby. Everybody thought that," Summer sheepishly admitted.

"Oh god," I groaned, throwing myself onto the couch and burying my head in the pillows.

" Calm down, it's not like he's gonna tell anyone you guys.. ya know."

" BUT HIS BEST FRIEND KNOWS. WHAT IF HE TELLS PEOPLE? MY LIFE IS OVER," I, clearly, overreacted.

" Shhh, Ash wouldn't do that," She told me.

"How do you know Ashton?" I wondered.

" We used to have a thing..."

She proceeded to force ( *ahem*).. help me to get ready for work.

Work was a fucking drag. I couldn't focus, and I was still extremely tired.

I worked at a department store, so I was always reorganizing shelves, unlocking the dressing rooms, working at the cash register, etc. I was constantly busy.

At that moment, I was reorganizing shelves in the front of the store. It was extremely boring because barely anyone had showed up today, plus there was a ton of people working. I could have called off, and no one would have noticed.

"Hey there, gorgeous," A familiar voice called.

"Michael? What're you doing here?"

" I was about to ask you the same thing, but it looks like you're working," He smiled.

" Well, is there anything I can help you with?" I smiled back.

"Mmm, there's a lot you could help me with, princess," He laughed.

" Jesus, Michael. Not now," I whispered.

" Fine," He pouted," Then, why don't you help me find jeans or something."

I kind of liked where this was going.

"Okay, come with me," I said, leading him to the mens section and showed him where they were.