0.5

" So, you're basically trying to teach me how to be a slut? Is that what you're telling me?" I glared at him.

" No. God, no. But if you're going to be a slut, you might as well be daddy's little slut," He laughed.

" Ugh. You're disgusting," I groaned.

" I know," He smirked.

" Aye, you two, shut the fuck up. I'm trying to watch the end of this damn movie," The guy two rows in front of us said.

" Let's go back to my house so we can talk. Please?" Michael whispered.

" No, you're lucky I even went on this date with you.."

" You do realize that while we were on this date, I kissed you. And now, for the rest of your life when people ask 'who was your first kiss?' you have to say...." He stopped and waited for me to finish his sentence.

" Yes, I know. I have to say it was you," I rolled my eyes.

" Exactly, so going to my house for a half an hour will not kill you."

I mumbled 'fine' under my breath before he grabbed my hand and lead me out.

We walked to his car and I immediately regretted leaving. At least in the movie theater we were in public, but we were going to his house now.. And God only knows what could and would go down while we were there.

----------------------------------------------------------

a/n: super duper short chapter, but the next one will be gr8. haha. um, sorry for the really late update. and yeah, so byeeee. 😌💓