0.2

" Hey, how was skating? Did you find any cute guys?" My best friend, Summer asked me.

I sighed, sitting down on the couch and screaming into the pillow.

" Well, damn. You sound happy," She laughed.

" Shut the fuck up," I whined.

" Cameron, what's wrong?" She kept laughing at me.

" Well, you're a bitch, and Michael Clifford asked me out. He's coming here at seven," I rolled my eyes.

" Girl, you better keep me away from that boy or he will not leave this house unfucked. He is hot as hell."

I laughed too," You like him? Please, grab his hand, and lead him away from me. I'd appreciate if I didn't go out with him, and developing feelings for a fuckboy like him."

" Boo, if I get close enough, I'm not gonna be grabbing his hand. I'll be going for something else, if ya know what I mean. But, let's start getting you ready. You're going on this date," She smirked.

The next hour consisted of her yanking and pulling and brushing and straightening and spraying my hair. She also poked at my face, basically stabbed it with some makeup thing,
and almost killed my eyelashes with this torture device.

I decided to wear band merch, my ' slut shorts' ( at least that's what Summer called them), and my Converse. I wasn't trying to impress this kid.

All I needed to do was get through this movie date without killing him.

---------------------------------------------------------

heey, so i'm really not sure if i should continue this, but i already have a few chapters written. i'm working on a few other books at the moment as well, but for now, i am 100% focused on this one. its shitty, so bear with me. well, ilyasm. 💓🌙💭

-b