Introduction

Don't YOU FRICKIN' DARE skip this chapter -.-.....

Ok thank you, please continue reading...

~Who cares about my emotions
You can play with me until you're sick of me
You can break me if that's what you want
Because I'm a toy, toy~
Block B -Toy

In a world where hot guys that look as good as Kpop idols can be easily bought in a store.
Well, if you're rich of course.
This new invention are called TOYs. They look, feel and seem real and alive like a normal human being but really are just plastic behind artificial skin.
They are far different from robots, these TOYs are just plastic TOYs..
But these TOYs act alive, but really not having real feelings.
The purpose of these TOYs is to help a person's needs.

But TOYs... Like normal Toys can be easily tossed and be forgotten.

Y/N who isn't wealthy like some... Doesn't have a TOY
Actually her mother is totally against them, finding these TOYs spoiling the earth.

One day, Y/N was riding on her bike to the charity place (that she and her mother own), early in the morning to sort out any donated things in the donation bin.
The donation bin is a not really a 'bin' but a thing people can donate old clothes, or toys or devices etc. that people are willing to donate.
Deep in the big bin was something that she would never expect to see...
A TOY...

This love that'll blossom should be forbidden.
A Human can never TRULY love a TOY...
After all... Like normal Toys can be easily tossed and be forgotten.
________________

This fanfic is based on Block B's Song Toy... It's an absolutely beautiful song! 100% recommend people to listen to it + check lyrics to have a greater understanding on this fanfic.
I know it's stupid to make a BTS fanfic based on another Kpop group's song.
But I just kinda started to stan Block B, I still don't know all their members names yet!!
But I feel V (BTS) can fit this role a lot. Since he is kinda known to be inhuman (Not like I think of him like that! Just saying!)

When I mean 'as good as Kpop idols', I mean these TOYs ARE the legit Kpop Idols and not a replica of them.
Remember This is a different world or universe where Kpop Idols are known to be and are TOYs.
Not saying they're fake! I'm saying these Idols look so perfect as if they were Dolls.
And now they are dolls :D....

Please stay toon <3