But from the corner of my eye I saw how hurt Niall actually was.

He was just trying to help.

~~~

 After class I decided to take Niall to the library with me so we could work on the song. I know what you're thinking, the library? Yes, the library. There wasn't supposed to be any noise in the library but  me and Ms. Parson were practically friends and she needed to know that Niall and I had become pals.

It didn't bother her, at first I had a horrible time with the bullies and she would let me stay here until the bell would ring signalling that it was time for my next class. I looked at Niall and he had this 'are-you-serious' look on his face, whilst I held the door open for him to enter.

'What? You want to stay out there and get an F on the assignment?' I say after  seeing that he makes no effort on entering. 

After a minute he saw that I was serious, he decided to speak.

'You're serious? How are we supposed to do a music assignment in a place where you're supposed to be quiet?' 

'Niall, this is the only place where I don't get bullied because the bullies don't like to come, or don't know where it is. Ms. Parson has let me practice my singing here because I don't have anywhere else to go, without getting beaten up.' I explained. 'Oh, and anyways it's not like people actually come here.' 

'Oh... Ok!' Niall said, entering the library. 

We sat at the end of the room, so we wouldn't interrupt the teachers and little amount of students that sat there doing their homework. Some of them looked up when they heard us passing by, mostly giving weird looks to Niall, you know since he was popular and I was gay, and going to the far back of the library where nobody could see us could start rumors but Niall said he was fine with it.

I had to say, Niall was really talented and knew how to play a guitar like an expert. I'm telling you the boy sang wonderfully. We divided the work he would do the music and I would do the lyrics but we would also help each other in the way of it. At some point Ms. Parson came to us, while I was writing something down.

'Boys as much as I love what you're doing, you either leave or be quiet.' She said in a stern but sweet voice. When she finished I looked up and her eyes lit up they were bright with happiness.

'Oh my god! Marcel you have a friend!' She screeched and I groaned internally. I then hid my face in my hands, only peeking out to see Niall smiling.

'I'm Niall.' He greets, shaking our Librarian's hand.

'Well this I was not expecting. Niall you better be nice to Marcel here because I know your name now and if you hurt him, I know who to catch.' She warned and looked at him with a stern look. Even my library teacher feels the need to embarrass me.

'Don't worry Ms Parsons. I'll look after Marcel.' He responded.

Look after? I'm not a kid.

'I'll hold you to that. Now seeing as it's you Marcel, you can keep practicing, just try and keep it down a bit.' She continued and this time I smiled.

'Thank you.' With that she disappeared back to work and so did Niall and I. As much as I loved having someone to talk to in college, I just wished it would end because Marcel was no good with social stuff. Not in the slightest.

....

Finally leaving 2 hours later, I hoped for the bullies not to find me that day. I had short periods and I would love not to have to explain anything to Louis but my luck was had run out a long time ago. At the exit of the complex there stood Aiden and his 'gang'.