Chaper 37

Oh wow, I am loving all these different pairings! Thank you for the comments and don't stop.

"Hours into our relationships and you think it's time to take to the 'next level'?"

"I'm okay with waiting" he paused for a while, finding it hard push out the rest of his sentence.

"I'm just a little horny, you know?"

I dropped down to my knees and looked up at Finn smiling as I undid his board shorts. The fabric stuck to his thighs as I brushed them down his body. Black briefs clung close to his penis and hips. Those also came down and he was bare.

"Oh good god Liv" He made moaning and grunts as I softly spat and lubricated down his member before taking it in my mouth.

His hand wrapped gently in my hair and held, tenderly guiding the rhythms of my mouth and tongue along him. 30 seconds had passed when his light grip of my hair tightened and his light moans became strangled and husky.

"Oh yeah Liv"

Finn climaxed, salty thick juice swam in my mouth. I swallowed, unsure how to get rid of the odd tasting liquid. As I stood Finn kissed me again lightly and then pulled on his shirt.

My dark black bikini fitted back onto my chest and I found a tight mini skirt that hung close from my mud thigh to my belly button. Washed out tie-dye bleached the fabric making soft patterns of lilacs, aquas, greeny turquoise and greys.

"That was really good" He laughed out of sheer happiness.

After we had dressed and I had enjoyed a secret dispelling the salty aftertaste of Finn's cum, we headed for the door of my room.

"Shall we go for a late lunch?" Finn asked gripping my hand in a comforting embrace. His lips again found their way to mine and his smile that always entranced me with insurmountable happiness and perfection returned.

I ordered an Italian dish and Finn paid. The whole situation, though not as painfully awkward, did remind me of the night me and Finn first had sex. I stopped smiling when memories of startling pain had erupted from my core. I shook it off to find Finn in the middle of reminiscing one of the many embarrassing moments of our friendship.

" You had lost your first kiss to someone other than Jack or me" he laughed between a mouthful of my long stringy pasta.

"We were pretty pissed"

I laughed too.

"You had no right to be pissed off," I paused to sip at my quickly-melting water, "Brent Fry was a fabulous kisser, better than you'll ever be" I teased.

Finn laughed and made a pouty kissing faces at me.

"Yeah, Jack wouldn't talk to you for weeks" Finn continued his nostalgia through a mouthful of bread. "Said you'd lost your 'kissginity' to someone who would never had truly appreciated it,"

I choked a laugh as I coughed my water up thinking back to the exact words I remember Jack preaching 8 or so years ago.