Chapter 14: Finally Sixteen

Start from the beginning

My face turned redder than it already was. I rarely blushed so for him to make me blush was shocking. “I'm going to kill you.”

I started to chase him as he ran around the car. Before I noticed, he turned around and I smacked into his chest, both of us falling to the ground. “I kind of like this position.”

I finally realized that I was straddling on top of him. I don't know what came over me, but I started to grind my hips against his. I felt him rising against my leg when he grunted. I jumped up and noticed the huge bulge in his pants. “Get up, asshole.”

“Me an asshole? You just gave me a hard on, you tease. Now I'm going to get blue balls.”

He stood up and I looked at him like he was crazy. “Your balls turn blue?” He opened my door, ignoring my question. I got in and he walked to the driver’s side to get in.

“No.” He chuckled. “Check Urban Dictionary and read it out loud.”

As he drove to wherever, I looked it up on my phone. “The excruciating pain a man receives when his balls swell to the size of coconuts because of lack of sex, unfinished bjs, and just not cumming when he knows he should. That is just gross.”

He began laughing so hard that he started swerving. He sobered up, quickly when people began honking. “Your face. Priceless.”

I rolled my eyes, ignoring him as we pulled into a drive-in movie theater. There were a few cars, but it wasn't packed. Step Up 2 was playing on the large screen while Kevin parked my car. We turned the car off and got out to get snacks and drinks. Instead of getting in the front like I expected, we got in the back and Kevin let the car run for the AC. I popped some popcorn in my mouth as I scooted closer to Kevin. I turned to him and noticed he was just looking down at me with a small smile. “What's up?”

“You are so beautiful.” He retorted, placing a kiss on my forehead.

“Thank you.” I placed my lips to his and when I went to pull away, he pulled me back. He pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him. As he bit my lip to deepen the kiss, I didn't realize I was grinding on him until he pulled away with a groan and trailing kisses down my neck. When I tried to stop, he held my hips tightly to make me continue. He moved one of his hands that held my waist and began to massage my inner thigh, working his way towards my center. He slipped his hand in my white jegging shorts before slipping a finger in my slit, slowly. My back arched in pleasure as he added another finger, increasing his pace. He took his other hand to unbutton my shorts. When I realized where it was going, I decided to stop. “Stop, Kev.” My words sounded more like a moan, but I knew he understood when he removed his hand and took his lips off me as he stared at me.

“What's wrong?” He questioned. I climbed off of him and sat away from him, slightly embarrassed. “I don't want to do anything you are uncomfortable with.”

I was a virgin in every aspect, while he was more than experienced. I was young and naïve, while he was older. I knew that if I didn't give it up soon that he would get it from someone else. A guy like him can only wait so long. “I'm sorry. If you don't want to be with me, than I understand.”

“Daniella, what the hell are you talking about?”

“I know that guys like you will only wait so long of not getting any until they find someone else.”

I saw anger flash in his eyes and it scared me. “Guys like me?” He got out and walked to the passenger seat, getting in. “Let's go back to your house and I'm going home.”

I pushed the tears away and jumped in the driver’s seat. “I didn-”

“Save it.” He retorted, turning the radio on. I knew he would be mad at me. I should have just gone all the way. When I got to the house, Kevin got out of my car and stalked off to his car. I turned my car off and got out to follow him. I stopped him right before he slammed the door shut.