"Your family is downstairs," he says softly, slightly out of breath. "Maybe we should stop."

"Guess we'll have to wait for London," I sigh.

"Are we still on for that movie?" he asks.

"Of course," I smile, getting up to grab my laptop.

We find a random movie on Netflix and settle in for the night. Liam wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my head.

"I love you, Tomlinson," he whispers.

"And I love you, Payne," I whisper back, a huge smile on my face.

***

"Oh, Ally!" I hear someone call from downstairs. "Ally, it's your best friend in the entire world, Miss Lily Adams!"

I groan - what the hell is she doing here so early? I feel myself slowly waking up, thinking about how much later I could've slept in. I roll over and see that Liam fell asleep in my room...whoops. His eyes are also slowly opening, which makes me smile. I love looking into his eyes, especially when he's just woken up.

"Good morning, love," he says sleepily.

"Good morning, Li," I reply.

I hear Lily coming up the stairs and I groan. Liam quickly whispers, "What if we scared her?"

I nod quickly and we both get really quiet, pretending that we're asleep. We hear the door open and Liam holds up his fingers, counting down from 3. When he reaches 1, we both sit up quickly and yell, "BOO!!"

She screams at the top of her lungs and falls to the floor, making both of us burst out in laughter. Lily just sits there, her hand on her chest and her eyes wide.

"That," she breathes heavily, "that was not funny."

"Oh, it definitely was," I giggle.

"No, it wasn't!" she exclaims.

"It was," Liam shrugs as Lily stands back up.

"Okay, I am leaving," she says. "All I wanted to do was say goodbye and I'll see you in a few weeks. I love you."

"Oh, I love you too," Liam smirks, making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Shut up, Liam Payne," she says. "Now, goodbye."

She walks out of the room, waving her hand as she goes. Liam and I turn to each other, Liam with a huge smile on his face.

"So," he sighs, running his hand up and down my arm, "are you ready to meet the Paynes?"

"Honest?" I ask, and he nods in reply. "I am...very nervous."

"Oh, come on," he smiles, "why? You have nothing to be afraid of!"

"I'm meeting my boyfriend of, what, barely a month's parents?" I say. "That's very scary."

"Listen," he sighs, wrapping his arm around me. "You're...you special. You're what I've been looking for for so long, and I finally found you. I love you, and I know my family is going to love you."

"You're crazy, Liam," I chuckle, shaking my head.

"I know," he smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Okay," I sigh, swinging my legs around to the edge of the bed, "if your parents are going to love me, I need to take a shower."

"No," he groans, wrapping his arms around my waist, "5 more minutes, love."

"We have to make it to Wolverhampton by lunchtime," I remind him. "That means, it's time for a shower."