I'm Sorry

Ally's POV

God, I feel absolutely horrible right now. That kiss wasn't even worth it - I felt absolutely nothing between us. This also means that I went and cheated on my boyfriend...and I don't even feel that bad about it right now. I guess that means it's a sign that I should definitely break up with him. But right now, all I care about is how Louis is feeling. He is obviously pissed and will barely talk to me. I don't know how, but I convinced him to come out and watch another movie with everyone.

Once we're both out there, I grab Niall and pull him aside.

"What's up?" Niall asks, concern written all over his face.

"I just wanted to say thank you," I tell him.

"What for?"

"For pulling away when you did," I reply. "And for calling Harry an idiot. I really, really appreciate it. It takes a lot of guts to do that."

"Oh, it was nothing," he smiles. "I could tell you weren't comfortable, and to be honest, I wasn't either."

"Well, at least we got that out of the way," I smile. "Nothing like snogging on night 2."

"Yeah, we did get it out of the way," he chuckles. "Um, should we get back to the movie so Louis won't become more pissed at us?"

"Sounds good," I breathe, "thanks, again."

We walk back to the couches and I sit down next to Louis, trying my hardest to break the awkwardness.

"So, what should we watch?" Liam asks.

I take a deep breath and say, "Let's watch Batman."

I notice Liam look at me with a huge smile on his face while everyone else groans. Guess they're tired of watch Batman movies.

"We don't have to," I say. "We could watch Toy Story!"

Everyone groans even more while Liam just laughs. "What?!" I exclaim, trying to figure out what the problem is.

"Toy Story and Batman are 2 of my favorite movies," Liam replies, making me laugh.

"Boys, I'm sorry, I just named 2 random movies," I tell them. "I just happen to like them too."

"Ally, I know they're both 2 of your favorite movies," Louis says, making me blush.

"How about somebody else picks the movie," I mumble, looking into my lap and twiddling my thumbs.

Somebody picks 21 Jump Street and we all sit in silence, only laughing when the movie is funny. You could cut the awkwardness with a knife and eat it as a meal. Really? We're sitting in silence? After almost an hour, I realize I couldn't take it anymore. Since I'm sitting at the end of the couch, I decide to try and sneak out by climbing over the arm...and I fail almost immediately, falling onto my face.

"Um, Ally?" Louis says as I stand up. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine, Lou," I reply, starting to walk towards my room.

"Where are you going?" he asks to my back, making me stop in my path.

"I'm going to bed," I tell him, turning around to face the boys. "I am jet-lagged and all I want to do is sleep."

"Oh, okay," he breathes, "good night, Allybear."

"Good night," I breathe. "I'll see all of you tomorrow."

I walk into my room, closing the door behind me and taking a deep breath. This has been a weird night...and I'm not sure how I should process it. Hell, I don't even know how I should process the last 2 days!