I stood awkwardly, not exactly knowing where to go. "Zayn's still in the bathroom, so just do whatever." Harry told us and I listened, taking this opportunity to explore and look at his room. 

Zayn's room was arranged naturally how a room is. There was a huge Queen sized bed in the centre of the room, against the back wall. There were two bedside tables beside the bed, which a lamp and a few other possessions sat upon. To the left wall, he had a desk, where his laptop sat and with tons of different books, some from many well-known writers filling the shelves. Shakespeare, A.C Benson, Henry Adams, Virginia Woolf, Vladimir Nabokov, and they were just to name some. A notebook and pen sat alone on the chair, which was tucked beneath the desk, which I became curious about but put the thought in the back of my mind.

 Beside the desk was a window, which looked out onto the clean and fresh neighbourhood. He had a walk in wardrobe next to his door, which seemed very large. To the right of his room, was the door to his on-suite, which Zayn was still currently in. The amazing thing about his room though was what was on his walls. They were painted black but were filled with paintings, drawings, graffiti, any type of form of art, was somewhere on his walls.

 I forgot there was anyone here until Louis came up beside me. "What are you looking at?" He asked. I was about to reply when the sound of a door opening interrupted me.

"Well it's about time." Harry muttered. Zayn still hadn't noticed our presence. His hair was still damp and not styled, which made him look kind of cute...Liam shut up. He had blue skinny jeans on and a white v line shirt, clinging onto his previously wet body and showing of his...tattoos? I didn't know he actually had some. He wore a childish smile on his face, which made him look younger, as he replied to Harry's previous statement.

 "Well it is my house you know and considering you woke me up early I had to take a longer shower to wake myself up." He smiled.

 "11.00 is not early." Harry told him.

 "To me it is. Especially when I have a late night with Chelsea." Zayn stated with a smirk. Well, that's information I didn't want to hear. Not only because it's to do with his sex life but because after hearing it, I had felt this uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. Harry began to crack up laughing and even Louis smiled at the site. Zayn gave him the most confused face. I cleared my throat and finally Zayn turned and saw us there. "Oh." Was all Zayn said, which caused Harry to laugh even more. "Well some warning that you were here would have been nice." Zayn murmured, glaring at Harry.

 "I thought you knew they were here." Harry shrugged with a cheeky smile.

 "Well obviously not." Zayn replied. He looked at Louis and then towards me, smiling slightly. "Where’s Niall?" He asked, turning and picking up his phone and placing it in his back pocket.

 "He would've come but he had plans with Chantelle today." I answered. He raised an eyebrow. "Oh uh, Chantelle's his girlfriend." I explained. He nodded, sitting beside Harry on the bed and flicking his forehead. Harry pouted at him and Zayn chuckled. Louis was biting his lip hard and trying not to look at where Harry was. I don't know what that's about.

 "Alright, how about Zayn you come with me and we can do something." I blurted out. Why I even said it I don't know. Zayn cocked his head at me. "And Harry and Lou can do whatever. A group of four is too much for me." I covered up. For some reason I wanted Louis to work out his differences with Harry, maybe then he won't mind me hanging out with Zayn and give him a chance. But then again, why do I care about wanting Louis to give him a chance? He knows him more than I do and he knows how they’ve acted before. Maybe the big, tough image is just an act though, he didn't seem very scary when he thought only he and Harry that were by themselves and even now he seems nice enough.