She suddenly snapped and glared at me. I just rose up my hand in an apologetic manner as streetlights whizzed passed. “So, how did you get hold of them then?” I asked trying to change the topic.

Emma just shrugged and relaxed herself; “Actually they contacted me, as a favor from the White House. Guess someone tipped the president off about the agencies doing things behind his back again. He didn’t like that, almost had them on the first flight back to the States but the NSA pleaded. Ah well, It was great talking to them after so long, showed them a picture of you too,” she punched my arm, “My mom swooned but my dad not so much,” she chuckled at the thought, a radiant sound that arrested my muscles, turning me on.

“Well, I am a ladies man.” I cooed, brushing my lips against her neck.

She gasped at the sudden move but let me do it, her heartbeat accelerating with every tantalizing kiss down her neck. She hooked on to me, trying to make the moment last which I was all in for but rationality got the best of me. With a frustrated sigh, I tore away, taking in deep breathes as I felt my fangs already protruding. Despite having fed, my stomach was still rumbling, the burning in my throat still urging me to bite into her, savoring her blood. The monster in me roared but I pushed it back, into his cage once more.

When I was sure I calmed down, I looked over at her with that pouting face of hers. I rolled my eyes and pulled her into a hug. “Not now, my dear. We have an audience.” I whispered into her ear, looking at the tinted visor that separated us from the front. It was made for privacy but no one ever mentioned that it was sound proof.

Both of us sat in silence until the car came to a stop, in an underground parking lot.

I was the first to get down, helping Emma down as Jaden and Chester came around. “Where are we?” I asked, looking across the large expanse of cars.

“We’re at Harrods, ol’ boy,” he answered.

I waited for the punch line, which never came. I combed my fingers through my hair, one arm around Emma’s shoulder. “Three months without going public and you bring me shopping. Seriously, I can’t even…” I cut off, shaking my head.

“Come on, it won’t be so bad. Plus, we need to get your wardrobe updated.” Emma urged.

Naturally, I gave in.

“Fine.” I grumbled, tugging her along, as we headed for the elevator.

“Don’t get hungry now.” Jaden teased from behind. I just ignored him, which was the best reply someone like me could give. “Remember, there’s a lot of people in there, with blood beating through their veins,” he said in a dramatic tone.

Before he knew it, I had my hand wrapped around his neck. He froze as I glared at him, “Stop talking.” I growled and let go of him. He gasped for air and I turned around to face Emma’s disapproving stare.

“What, he annoys me.” I whined.

She just punched me on the arm and walked off ahead with Chester. Behind me Jaden caught up, throwing a string of curse words at me. I just raised a finger to shut him. “Shut it. She’s angry at both of us already as it is.” I said in an undertone.

Surprisingly, he gave in. “Yeah. Girls. Never will we ever understand them,” he said.

I just looked at him from the corner of my eye, nodding in agreement.

It was weird that we actually agreed on something. Really unnerving.

To make situations worst, he was dead on right. Handling a small bunch of human is one thing but when the door of the elevator dinged open, a wave of human scent hit me and physically knocked me up against the steel wall.