Ch. 20- Anthem of the Angels

Fourth chapter in ten minutes :D

Song: Anthem of the Angels by Breaking Benjamin

For this chapter I had a hard time choosing a song, but I landed on Anthem... Here were my other choices:

Anywhere but here (Mayday Parade)

Break away (Tokio Hotel)

New Divide (Linkin Park)

Pull the breaks (Petter Carlsen)

Dedicated to PetterGoga for reading and commenting, I appreciate it loads :D

Enjoy, and please tell me your thoughts about the chapter in the comment area...

____________________

Recap:

Ch. 19 - Just the way I'm not Eliza and Joel go to school together, as a couple. But when Joel gets into trouble, Eliza has her own problems to deal with and they can't help each other. They get mad at each other, but neither knows why the other is angry. This results in Eliza and Joel having a huge fight in the parking lot of the school, both claiming that the other does not have feelings. Xander and Daniel join in about half way through, and it ends a little after the band joins.

Xander’s POV:

This had done it. The big fight in the parking lot. This time they had really been a couple and this time they had really broken up. I knew that there was no way that they would get back together on their own accord, so I had to do something.

I wanted them to be together, I liked Eliza and knew that I would never see her again if she wasn’t with Joel. Yes, I liked Eliza, as a friend. I had to make those two idiots see reason and get back together.

First I would try to convince Joel.

Joel’s POV:

I was sitting in my room thinking about my fight with Eliza, my ex. We broke up. We had just gotten back together again, and for real this time… And then we went and broke up. She broke up with me. I was angry; I said stupid things, I acted like a complete and utter moron. And now I didn’t have a girlfriend. She had dumped me.

And this time I couldn’t even blame it on her. I had been an idiot. I had thrown away the one thing that I loved in this world. And now she was going to die because of me.

“What?!” Xander’s voice came from my door. I sighed and lay back on my bed so that I could see him, he was upside down.  Well, my head made him upside down.

“Hey Xander.” I said gloomily.

“She’s going to die?!” He stalked over to me and looked really funny. At least from my point if view he looked funny. He was making a ‘I’m really pissed off at you right now’ face, but it was upside down so it looked hilarious. I smiled a little. “She’s going to die?!” He repeated, and I stopped smiling.

“Yeah. The High Council has given me until uh, what day is it today?”