Ch. 3- Hey you!

So, chapter three...

WOOOHOOO!

I'm finally done. Sorry for the wait... I wrote the first part at school, while I was supposed to be having gym-class, but had a cold instead. Lucky for me, I didn't have to run 5,5 km outside in the rain...

Music: "Hey you" by Tokio Hotel

Picture: Daniel

Anyway, back to the story...

Enjoy and please vote/comment/fan :D

____________________________________________

Eliza's POV

"Do I have to go?" I whined to my brother, wishing that I could just stay in bed. Not that I slept, but it was still nice to rest...

"Yes, Eliza. And I'll be there the whole time, so don't worry. I won't let the bullies mess with you."

"Ha, ha, ha. I'm laughing my head off. That is sooo funny." My voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Well I might have to watch out for the bullies anyway, so you don't rip their heads off."

"Let's just go!" I was not in a good mood. I hated school. The problem was that I had been there for too long. After 200 years of school, most people got sick of 'learning'.

------------------------------

When we got to school, the gates were wide open and I sighed at the look of our new hell. It was new and high-tech, but way too clean. I guess this must be the first day back after the summer-holidays.

My brother had already run off to the nicest looking group of girls he could find, and had left me to fend for myself on the first day. I headed to the office to get my papers and so on. As I was walking down the hall, I thought I saw a brown-haired head. But it must just have been my imagination, because when I looked back, it was gone.

A little further down the hall I reached a door that read "OFFICE", how original. I did not bother to knock, and walked in, surprising a middle-aged woman sitting behind a desk.

"Hi, what can I help you with dear?" She asked me in that annoying 'you're-a-little-child-so-you-don't-understand-anything' voice.

"I'm Eliza Rose, I need my schedule and stuff." I said, clearly impatient.

"OK, uh let me just find them for you." She seemed a little miffed by my attitude and non existing dumbness. 

When I had received my schedule, map and other necessary papers, I had a few minutes left before my first class. I decided to spend that time checking out the school. My class was at the other side of school, so I headed in that direction while on my 'sight-seeing tour'. 

After getting a general opinion about school, I walked into class a few seconds before the teacher. I chose my  favorite spot, right at the back by the window. I watched as my new class entered. For half a second I thought I saw Joel's brown hair walk by, but when I looked back it was someone else. And anyway, why would I see Joel here?

"Good morning everybody. Today we will go through chapter four and five, but before we start I want to introduce Eliza Rose, she's new and would like to tell you about herself." I sighed as the first of many more introductions started. I was used to it by now, but it still went against my every reflex to willingly tell people about myself.

I stood up and walked to the front of class when the teacher gestured for me to do so. 

"I'm Eliza, I like hunting and fights, I don't like introductions and I hate bees and sheep." I drawled in a bored voice. Sauntering back to my seat, I almost laughed at the confused faces. probably because of my last statement. Bees were the cheerleader type girls, the ones who followed the queen bee (with an itch). Sheep were jocks and other 'popular' boys that just did what everyone else did. of course some girls could fall into this category.

The rest of the day went along the same lines. Coming to class, giving a random introductions and being bored. That was until I entered the last class of the day.

It started as usual, the teacher told everyone that I was new and asked if I could please come up and answer a few questions. Well, that was different, but I had done it at least a hundred times before. OK, one hundred times is an understatement, but still, you get the point.

"What's your name?" a girl in the first row asked and I answered truthfully.

"Do you have any siblings?" a different girl asked. I told her that yes, I did.

"Are you single?" A boy from the middle asked, making the rest of the class giggle and laugh.

"No, I have a whole horde of minions ready to answer to my every command." I loved watching the confusion on peoples faces when I pretended to lie.

"Do you want to date me?" Asked a smirking guy near the front.

"In your dreams." I shrugged. "Is there anything else?"

"Well, I guess you can sit back down then, Eliza." The teacher said.

Class started and I zoned out until the door suddenly burst open.

"Sorry I'm late. I got caught up in... something..." An out-of-breath and slightly bloody Joel panted.