0.19 - La Belle et la Bête

Start from the beginning

I don't know why exactly, but I nodded. I held his hand and smiled back, deciding that my question could be pushed back a few hours. After all... I don't think I was even ready for an answer.

-

"So what film are we going to see Thomas?"

"La Belle et la Bête, also known as Beauty and the Beast."

"Seriously?" My eyes widened and I laughed a little. "That's my favorite Disney film! I can't believe we're going to see it! You said it was a French film?"

"Yes, with subtitles. It's really an amazing film and I hope you enjoy it." He smiled at me and we soon headed inside of the theater. It was honestly a freezing cold ice box when we first stepped in and I don't think my shivers went unnoticed by Thomas.

"Cold?" He smiled softly and sat down. The theater was small and empty, so it was just the two of us.

"Yeah.. Kinda." I smiled sheepishly and sat down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close.

"Here.." He smiled softly and gently rubbed my shoulder with my finger tips. "I'll warm you up."

I giggled softly and laid my head on his shoulder. "You're so comfy Thomas.. You're like a toaster.."

He laughed and shook his head. "A toaster? What am I doing? Bloody burning you?"

It was my turn to laugh this time and I shook my head. "Noooooo not at all what I meant!" I giggled and smiled up at him before giving him a small kiss on the cheek. When his smile only grew, it made me just want to kiss him more. "You're just so warm and nice I'm afraid I might actually just melt against you."

He chuckled and shook his head before putting the top of my head softly. "I still don't think that's any better at all." We both got ourselves into a giggling fit all until the lights dimmed and the screen started to show the previews.

Thomas held my hand softly and pulled me closer.the seats were old and tattered, and there was a chill in the theater. But despite all of that, just being under Thomas' arm and being held so close to him warmed me up to the point where really I forgot about everything else.

"Thank you Thomas... For taking me out.." I smiled up at him and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek once more.

He smiled and pulled my face clasped to his before kissing me softly on the lips. I have to admit, our relationship was weird. We never really went out on dates, he's never met any of my friends, slept with me, and now he's kissing me for what I think is the first time.

I dunno if my relationship is fucked up or goals at this point.

"Don't worry about it Lillian, I just wish I could take you out more." He smiled and pulled me close.

The lights dimmed more and soon the movie began. Honestly, it was one of the best nights of my life.

-

"That was amazing Thomas," I smiled at him as we walked out hand in hand. I've never felt more awake than this moment right now. "I'm so glad you suggested this movie. The subtitles didn't bother me one bit."

"It was good wasn't it?" He smiled back at me and suddenly stopped. "For you, malady," he smiled and pulled a red rose from behind his back.

I laughed and bit my bottom lip. "You're too much Thomas.. But thank you, it's absolutely beautiful." I smiled and took the rose in my hand. It honestly was the prettiest rose I have ever seen. Granted, I don't see many roses around here, but that just made this one even more special.

"Dance with me Lillian!" He laughed and grabbed my hands before twirling me and pulling me against his chest. I became a fit of giggles and danced with him, the Rose clasped between our hands.

"Thomas! We can't! It's getting late!" He twirled me once more before swaying to the invisible music I'm sure he was hearing. He was dancing too good to be winging this without a rhythm.

"Why not Lillian? I just want to dance with you!" He laughed and dipped me a bit before pulling me back up. I landed right up against his chest and laughed softly.

"Alright, alright, enough..." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck before smiling up at him.

He chuckled softly and brushed my hair from my face before caressing my cheek and jaw. "You're so beautiful Lillian.."

I smiled softly and rested my head against his chest. Tonight was perfect, and I didn't want any of it to end.

But, a certain question kept popping into my head.

My breathing picked up and my body tensed up a bit.

"Thomas.."

He looked down at me.

I looked up at him.

I can't believe I'm doing this... This question will ruin the night. And he knows it too. It will.

But it needs to be asked.

"Thomas.." I said again. "Is this.. Are you real?"

-

Tadaaaa!! Long time no update huh?

And with a cliffhanger lmao.

But anyways, please go watch that movie because it is an amazing movie and I highly recommend it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment and if you like my stories, it'd be amazing if you subscribed to me.

Love you all,

~ Mercay