Home- END

When I awoke again, a horrible headache was resonating in my frontal lobe, my hand reaching up and blindly grabbing at the pain. Something felt horribly wrong. I wasn't lying on the cold rock floor of the caste I was in, I was lying in the hospital. The smell of disinfectant filled my nose, and a bright light seeped in from my closed eyelids. I could hear people all around me; one woman was screaming, a man was yelling for a nurse,footsteps pounded down the hall. I turned my head to the right,toward all of the sound, and saw that I was in the last place I'd ever thought I'd be.

I was lying in a hospital bed. IVs and tubes were hooked up into my arm, something was gripping my index finger, leading to a machine that tracked my heartbeat. A small, wool blanket covered my legs, not keeping the cold out as well as it was meant to. Hands came down, forcing my eyes open more, other hands checking my ears, my arms, my legs, every other part of my body being checked out, being turned and twisted around, causing more injury than I already had.

I groaned and twisted my head to the other side, my eyes coming down onto a couple that sat the side of my bed.

One was a woman who looked to be in her early forties, red hair that looked matted as if it hadn't been brushed in a while. Her face was free of makeup, and her clothes were crumpled up, her herself looking as if she hadn't had a bath in weeks. The man beside her looked fresher, his hair recently combed over to hide his baldness and his clothes looking neatly pressed.

Both were crying.

I turned my head from this image of this couple I didn't know, and turned to look up at the ceiling.The white top stared back at me. A tear slid down my cheek, so silently and inconspicuous that no one noticed my tear because they were too busy making sure I was truly alive, or making their own.

---Time Skip---

The mirror stood on the vanity table in my room, its perfectness throwing me off. Everything about this room was. It was so clean and so unused, I just couldn't believe that anyone could have lived in it at one point, much less me.

After all the excitement had died down, the doctors had explained to me what happened.

When I was driving home from Arby's one night, a semi-truck hit me, causing me to go into a coma.Apparently I've been in one for the past year and a half.Apparently I'm 18 and a half. Apparently I can't remember anything before the semi hit me. Go figures.

After they had explained that to me,they also explained that the people beside me that were being human fountains, the ones that were crying at my bedside while I was in the hospital, were presumably my parents. They introduced me to them, and the woman broke down halfway through the introduction.

Turns out, everything I dreamed was in my head. Everything. The angel, the demon, being at school with Ashley, finding the person, being in the room, that guy saving me,the torture, all of it wasn't real. It was all just in my head. Or at least, that's what they tell me. Truthfully, I'm not sure what's real and what isn't. I'm afraid to go out and see that this was all a lie too. That it's just a dream. So I sit here in my dreary room, staring at the mirror, staring at the empty girl who stares back at me.

A/N WOA WHAT IS THIS THE END?!?! Well I hope you enjoyed this story here. I might start to do two books at once, one fanfiction and one poem book? idk, still not sure. But, thanks for the views, votes, and comments, they really mean a lot. Bai 。◕‿◕。