Torture

I was chained back down to the bed in the great room where I was saved. There was so much fear in this room I could practically smell it. Although, it was all coming from me. My senses were heightened due to the adrenaline coursing through my veins. The bed was wet with sweat, my hair stuck to my head. I was feverish, I could tell, being cold and hot at the same time.

Suddenly the doors opened, and a creature crawled in from the outside, its evil making the mice that resided here quiver in fear. I got a good look at it, and was taken aback by what it looked like.

Its skin was white, with black spots like bruises spotting its body, a grin as evil as it was terrifying.It moved its body with grace, with purpose. Its muscles were indistinguishable from the long hair and baggy clothes that clung onto the small frame of this being. The whites of her eyes were cream colored, almost yellow, with dark spider veins that started from each end of her eyes and ended right at the irises. Her pupils, however,were black pits that seemed to draw all of your attention there.

The most terrifying part of all of this was the meaningful walk that she took to reach the side of my bed. Her joints were twisted and broken in all angles, making each step that she took look as if she was in horrible pain, her body convulsing with each foot that as laid back down on the ground. When she reached my bed, a twisted and turned my body making several feeble attempts to escape my bondage. The bed shook each time I slammed my whole body against the chains, ending up with nothing but welts that began to appear on my neck and arms.

The being watched all of this happening, not moving or making any attempt to help me, or to even eliminate me, until it started to walk down to the end of my bed where my feet where located. I looked down in horror, my heart basically pounding out of my chest. I saw the thing reach a handout, jerking as it grasped the blanket that covered my lower half. It tore the cloth from the bed, baring my knees and below for all to see. With more fruitless struggles of escaping, sweat beaded down my brow, and fear streaked through my veins.

The thing brought the hand that wasn't still holding the blanket, up to my feet, grasping my biggest toe. With one quick flick of this beings wrist, a snap rang out through the room, and pain shot up my leg, causing me to cry out in agony. Then a voice popped into my head, a voice that dominated all other thoughts, and that wasn't completely mine.

One down, nine more to go. Tell me what you are and I shall free you from these chains, the voice bargained. I had no idea what it was talking about, and the thing could apparently hear my thoughts, because next it grabbed hold of another toe, snapping that one too. More pain flashed behind my eyes, and the same voice popped into my head saying the same thing,two down, eight more to go. Tell me what you are and I shall free you from these chains.....