Dying thoughts

2. (Bellamy) You die in his arms

I felt the knife go through me and I could feel blood run up my throat.

The grounder twisted the knife and more blood spit out of my mouth.

I fell to the ground and I closed my eyes the salty tears mixing with my blood. The grounder ran, ran after his next victim as I lied there. Dying.

Everything moved in slow motion. Bellamys face appeared in front of mine and his mouth moved but I could only hear my heart beat slowing.

His hands touched my face and he whipped the blood away but it was no use, it would just keep flowing out.

He kept talking, probably telling me to stay with him but I couldn't hear his voice.

"Bel-be-" I chocked out. My hand reached up to his hair and I pat them but my body was too weak to hold it up for long.

"Your gonna be ok." He says, louder so I could hear.

Tears stained his face and the sight of this strong man crying made me cry more.

"N-no don't cry." He yells

I felt my eyes grow tired, and they slowly closed but I snapped them back open, but they kept closing

"Stay with me."

"Bell, I-I can't." I say. His eyes close and his tears drop on my face.

"Please, your all I got." He says and I shake my head.

My eyes closed again, and they wouldn't open. I could hear Bellamy faintly

"No no no, come on please." He says, he sobs and sobs. "I love you, please open your eyes."

I wanted to bell, I did.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I lov-"

My hearing slipped from me and I was left with my dying thoughts.

I love you.

I couldn't say it