Love love love part 2 (jasper)

We where walking for the longest time ever until we came across a river pond thing. I don't know what it's called. Anyways, Octavia had the bright idea to go in for a swim. A big snake grabbed her slung her around for a while until jasper jumped in to save her. The way he looked at her gave me chills. She was beautiful, in every way possible.

Clarke had decided for the group that we needed a break so we walked for a couple minutes until there was a nice spot for all of us to sleep. Octavia and jasper where beside each other, jasper helping her walk. He liked her I could tell.

After a couple of hours everyone was asleep, I couldn't sleep. I kept looking over to Octavia cuddled up next to jasper. That should be me.

I pushed my self off the ground and started walking, I couldn't help the tears rolling down my face. You have no idea how much it hurt. I stopped in my tracks, amazed by what was in front of me. Everything was glowing, the trees, the grass, the butterflies where even glowing.

I sat right where I was. I just stared at all the beautifulNess, i wipe the tears from my eyes. It was so beautiful. I heard a branch break from behind me so I quickly turned around, it was jasper. The only person that I want to see but I don't want to see, if that makes any sense whatsoever.

"Y/N what are u-" he stopped talking when he saw what was behind me. "Whoa..." He looked quite amazed.

"Isn't it pretty?" I whispered. I kept my eyes facing forward but I could tell he was looking at me.

"Yeah." I look over at him, his eyes measuring every part of my face. I could feel my heart raising.

"Y/N can I ask you something?" I quickly nodded. He paused for a second, not able to get the words out. He looked down and sighed.

"Jasper?" He looked up and smashed his lips to mine. I felt sparks. I think he felt them too. He pulled away.

"Did u feel that? The Sparks?" I couldn't help it but smile, I nodded. 

"Good." He says. He leans in and kisses me once again but this time it was slow and soft.

I've never been so happy in my life.