3: your undressing and he walks in...

Bellamy: you where undressing in your tent. You had already taken your pants of and was about to take your top off when Bellamy walks in.

"Oh.....umm hey" he says, his smile growing bigger on his face. You quickly pull your shirt down to cover up your underwear.

"Hey...get out" you say pushing at his chest.

"I'm actually pretty good here" he says walking closer to you. You roll your eyes and push him out the door.

"Well you can come back when I'm not naked"

Finn: you had your back facing the door to the tent. He had walked in and you didn't notice him, he watched as you took your top of, almost drooling at the sight. Then he noticed what he was doing and quickly put his hand over his eyes.

"Hey..sorry I uh need you" he says. You turn round in shock.

"What the hell?" You whisper shouted at him.

"I'm sorry...I'll just leave" he says, still covering his eyes. He turns around and runs into the side of the tent. You laugh at him.

" just hold on, I'll put my shirt back on"

Monty: you had taken your shirt off and was a bout to take your shoes off when Monty walks in. As soon as he saw you he covered his eyes.

"Monty!"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry......" He repeats. He still stays in that same spot.

"leave!" You say, covering your bra. He pauses.

" oh yeah right. Yeah" he says but he still doesn't move.

"Monty"

"Oh yeah." He says before walking out the door.

Jasper:Jasper had no idea what to do or say. He knew he had to leave but he didn't want to.

"Jasper. Get. Out" you say covering your whole body. He looks you up and down the shakes his head and covers his eyes.

"Why are you naked?"

"Jasper! It doesn't matter. I'm naked get out!" You yell. He laughs.

"I. am. soooooo sorry"

Murphy: you weren't facing him and you had your top off, you hadn't noticed him. He took this as a good opportunity to be a cocky asshole. He walked closer to you and he grabbed your hips. You jumped and almost punched him in the face but he ducked.

"What the hell! Get the fuck out!" You yelled while covering your self and pushing him out the door.