Feelings (jasper)

(Request: Can you do a cute Jasper imagine where he saves you from grounders and admits his feelings for the reader?)

I've gotten my self into this. The is really all my fault. Josh was dead, Kate we dead, and now I was going to be dead.

I made mate and josh go with me to get berries. I said it wouldn't take long and we would be fine. I was so wrong.

Right now I was running from two grounders, the same ones who had just killed my two friends.

I knew that I wasn't going to make it out of this one, I was alone this time. I've been in this situation before but last time Jasper saved my ass.

I took behind me and didn't see the grounders anymore. I stopped running taking deep breaths, where the hell did they go?

That's when I saw them, before I could even respond I was sent flying. My beak hit a tree and a groan slipped from my mouth. One grounder grabbed me by the hair and pushed me to the ground so I was on my knees. He pulled my hair back so my face was facing the sky. The other grounder pulled out a knife.

Well I guess I will never be in this situation ever again. I closed my eyes awaiting my death but it never came. There was rustling around me, I opened my eyes to see one grounder lying dead on the ground and the other on top of something or someone. I quickly got up and grabbed a log hitting the grounder over the head nocking him out. I looked down to see Jasper. He said was breathing heavily.

"You okay?" I asked kneeling down beside him.

"I should be asking you that. Why are you out here?" He said sitting up and leaning against a tree, I followed his actions.

"I was going out to get berries...we where out I asked josh and Kate......" I paused. They where dead because of me. My head dropped.

"Hey.." Jasper whispers, placing his hand on my cheek. I could feel sparks when he did so. This always happened....every time he touched me I felt alive, happy, and just better.

He made me face him.

"What's wrong?"

"Josh...and Kate...ther-there dead because of me..." I started to tear up but I stopped my self. You can't cry in front of him.

"It's okay y/n.... It's not your fault." A tear slipped from my eye and I quickly whipped it away, looking down once again. More tears fell from my eyes.

"Stop it." Jasper says. More and more tears came out. This wasn't just about josh and Kate...it was everything. Everything from the stress the loss the pain. It was all coming at once.

Jasper put both of his hands on my face and pulled me forward. His lips smashing against mine. His lips where soft and warm, I felt so safe and secure just by one little touch.

I was frozen. He disconnected from me and I felt cold again. He rubbed my cheek.

"I'm here..and I'm not leaving. I will keep you safe, okay?" I smiled threw my tears.

"Okay."