Saved by the bell

1. (Bellamy) you almost get raped but he saves you

"Come on sweet heart." The tall grounder says. I pull away from him, refusing to cry over this.

He grabbed my arm again but this time with more force. He pulled me to my feet then he lunged me over his shoulder.

I stared to panic

"Stop please." I say as I thrashed around in his arms.

He brought me into a small cave and laid me down, sitting on top of me. And that's when I broke.

The tears ran down my face and I kicked and punched but he held down my arms.

His lips connected to my neck and I cried more

"You keep crying and your never getting away." He says. I closed my mouth but I continued to cry, not making a sound. "That's better."

I felt his hips grind on mine and he moaned. He ripped open my top and then brought his hands down to my jeans to unbutton them.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see this, but I knew I would feel it.

But nothing came, I opened my eyes and the grounder was gone. I quickly sat up and backed up to the wall. The room was dark so I couldn't see anything but I could see a figure in front of me.

"Please, please go away. Please." I say but the figure got closer "ple-"

"Hey hey it's me." The voice says.

"Bellamy?" I whisper, I felt his hand touch my cheek and I felt more tears roll down my face but they where happy tears.

"You okay?" He asks and i let out a sob. I heard him sigh as he placed his hands under my knees and under my head, picking me up. "Your going to be ok."

We reached the end of the cave and the sun burned my skin, I closed my eyes.

I blinked a couple times and my eyes met Bellamys

"Your gonna be ok, I'm not letting anything ever hurt you again."