Cheating. (Murphy) pt1

Spying is a bad thing.

Very bad.

But what the hell.

I watched as Murphy walked down the halls of the ark and out into the fresh air, and I followed him. He made his way to the little bar and he got a drink. Typical.

Anyway he sat there for a while and drank about 4 drinks.

I would have stopped him but we where fighting and I just let him go.

I felt anger rise in me when a tall girl walked over to him and placed her hand on his leg. She started to whisper in his ear and I felt more anger, but my pride wouldn't let me go over there.

She placed her hand in his and she pulled him up and they walked into the ark.

I felt my heart drop and my eyes went wide.

Was he really about to cheat on me?

I had to stop it. I made my way into the ark and down the hall to me and murphys room. I opened the door to find no one there, so I sat down and waited for him to come back.

After about an hour he finally came back.

I smiled at him when he walked in and his eyebrows scrunched up and confusion

"Are you not mad anymore or?" He asks and lick my lips and let out a laugh.

"Where of you been?" I ask and again he looks confused

"What?" He asks and I stand up getting closer to him

"Where have you been.?" I ask again. He clenches his jaw

"Uh at the bar." He says, he looks down and walks around me, setting down his jacket.

"The bar huh?" I ask and he nods still looking down. "How many drinks did you have? 4?" He freezes but quickly shakes it off responding with a simple yeah

"John." I say and he glances at me.

I felt my self getting more angry

"I know." I say through gritted teeth.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb John, I saw you at the bar and I saw the girl walk up to you and I saw you leave with her." With every word I got closer to him and the more I said the angrier I got.

He dosent say anything. His face held a shocked expression.

I shook my head at him and grabbed my jacket

"I can't believe you."