Story Telling Scar - Part 2

Dean Ambrose-
Jawline - When you and Dean first got Pikachu, as a puppy, she was a playful one. You and Dean let her roam freely around the house as you guys layed in the room. Someone then knocked on your front door and you heard Pikachu barking. Both you and Dean got up and went downstairs. You picked up Pikachu, not knowing she was hyped up from the knocking and she scratched you. You and Dean took her to get her nails clipped the next day.

Seth Rollins-
On your Shin - You and Charlotte got in backstage brawl, the Raw before Wrestlemania. While you were chasing after her, she pushed an electrical box in front of you, and the corner of it, cut your shin open, causing you to get stitches.

Brock Lesnar-
Bicep - It was no secret that you lived for death match wrestling. You had a match with the street dog himself, Jon Moxley. He had went to hit you with a crowbar, and you had went to block it. The crowbar cut your bicep open, blood trickling down your arm.

Randy Orton-
The bottom of your foot - Long time before Randy came into your life, being the wild teenager that you were, you were climbing the tree in your front hard barefoot, and you fell. You landed on your feet, but you landed on one of the roots of the tree, which it left a gash at the bottom of your foot. It hurt to walk for a few days, but you look at the scar now and laugh at how crazy you were back in the day. (A/N: This actually happened to me in 2012! 😂💯)

Xavier Woods-
Side of your finger - It was your birthday, and Xavier had gotten a present for you. It was in a box. You had to use a knife to take off the tape and you cut your finger. You continued to open it, but you could help but groan in pain as the blood rolled down your hand. Xavier continued to ask you if you were okay, and you kept replying yes.