Favorite Papa Roach Lyrics

Dean Ambrose-
Fear Hate Love
"So take me way back - back in the day. My father was a fuck up - absolutely insane. He walked out the door - straight out of my life. He stole my innocence - like a thief in the night. I had a handful of cards - stacked against me. Mama's blacked out - I couldn't tell if she loved me. I gave up cause I didn't have a family. I fell hard with nobody there to catch me. Somebody catch me."

Seth Rollins-
Walking Dead
"Everybody told me. Everybody told me that this would happen. I didn't wanna believe. Didn't wanna believe that you were right. I was so caught up. Caught up in a world that I cut you out of. And now I'm hating myself, I'm hating myself. I never should've shut you out. We are the walking dead. Swallow the lies we're fed.
Uncover your eyes, uncover your eyes,
uncover the truth and you'll realize; we're hanging by a thread. We are the walking dead."

Brock Lesnar-
Still Swingin'
"I'm the one stepping up. Spit the fire I'll back it up. Count me in I'll turn it out. I'm killin it, you're burnin' out. Never change, never break. I'm the real, you're the fake. Set it off, go underground. You feelin it, this future sound. Non stop, devastating everything. On top, never coming down. I've got my hands in everything. Non stop, I'm never coming down."

Randy Orton-
Scars
"I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut. My weakness is that I care too much. And my scars remind me that the past is real. I tear my heart open just to feel. I'm drunk and I'm feeling down. And I just wanna be alone. I'm pissed 'cuz you came around. Why don't you just go home? 'Cuz you channelled all your pain. And I can't help you fix yourself. You're making me insane. All I can say is."

Xavier Woods-
To Be Loved...
"I want domination. I want your submission. I see you're not resisting; to this temptation. I've got one confession;
a love deprivation, I've got a jet black heart. It's all fucked up and it's falling apart."