What his family thinks of you

Dean Ambrose-
Dean wasn't too big on family, an you fully understood. The only family Dean every claimed was Roman. Roman was happy that Dean had a woman like you to hold him down. Roman always thanked you for being there for his brother.

Seth Rollins-
Seth's mom thought of you as her daughter in law since the day you guys met. Sometimes, shed even make Seth sit through girl time with you guys, whether you'd be sipping tea, or shopping.

Brock Lesnar-
Since you and Brock grew up together, his family adored you. As you guys got older, his and your family knew it was a matter of time that you two would end up together.

Randy Orton-
Randy's mother wasn't to thrilled about you coming into his life, but his dad was so glad Randy finally found a woman by his side who cares about him. Randy's mom approved of you, better late than never, and they give you their blessing.

Xavier Woods-
Xavier's family loves you to pieces. They pretty much think you guys will last a lifetime. Xavier's dad can't help but notice the way Xavier looks at you. He says that he's never looked at anyone like that before, and that it's only a matter of time that there's going to be little gamers running around.