Favorite WWE PPV

Dean Ambrose-
Extreme Rules - You and Dean had a love for extreme things. You guys loved fighting in matches that involved weapons, and Extreme Rules lets you do just that.

Seth Rollins-
Money in the Bank- This PPV involved ladders. Key Word: LADDERS. You and Seth love high flying. You are the ultimate high flyers of your era, and you guys make the most of it.

Brock Lesnar-
Hell in a Cell - You and Brock like physical matches and brutalizing your opponents to a bloody pulp. Being caged in with your opponent is the main treat in this match, it gives you the opportunity to desimate your opponent, without them having a chance of running away from you.

Randy Orton-
Payback - You and Randy loved getting revenge, or in other words; PAYBACK. This PPV signified that. You loved getting back at your opponents, even for little things. This PPV allows you to display that.

Xavier Woods-
Royal Rumble - You and Xavier love opportunity, and being in the Royal Rumble gives you an opportunity to face off for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. There is nothing better than getting an opportunity at the main gold of the company. Seize the opportunity , remember that.