How You Meet

Dean Ambrose-
You were running around backstage when you heard a strong English accented voice shout your name.

"(Y/N)!" You turned to see Paige running up to you.

"Hey, Paige, what's up?"

"Have you seen Ambrose?"

"No, I haven't, I'll help you look!"

"Great," She smiled.

She took off running in the opposite direction.

Leaving the spot you once stood, you turned the corner. You walked until you reached a deserted part backstage. You figured no one was back there until you see a tall figure walking in the area. It was none other than the person you were looking for; Dean Ambrose.

He made eye contact with you, so you decided to speak.

"Uh, Paige was looking for you." You told. He looked at you for a quick second.

"And who are you?"

"(Y/N)."

"Well, (Y/N), I'll go talk to her." Ambrose winked, as he walked off, leaving you lost for words.

Seth Rollins-
You stood at the top of the stage with every other NXT Superstar and Diva, watching the closing minutes of the Gold Rush Tournement. It was Jinder Mahal(?) versus Seth Rollins.

As you looked on, you saw Seth's foot drive Jinder's head into the mat.

"1...2...3!" The bell rung as they announced, "The winner of this match, and NEW NXT Champion, Seth Rollins!"

The crowd cheered as the show ended.

The Superstars and Divas began to flood to the back to congratulate him for his victory. You weren't gonna join in on the mob, so you went to your locker room.

Moments later, you heard a knock on your door. Answering it, it revealed Seth.

"Uh, do you mind if I hide out in here to hide away from everyone."

"No, come on in."

He walks in, unfamiliar to the room.

Unsure of what to say, you congratulate him for his win, "Good job on getting that title, you deserved it."

"Thanks." He grinned, "I don't believe we've formally introduced ourselves."

"Well, my name is y/n, I love my job, and surprisingly, I'm on my way up to main roster in a few weeks." You shyly spoke.

"(Y/N), congrats, I've seen your matches, you'll do great up there!" He smiled, patting my shoulder."

"Thanks, I think I should be getting ready to go, though. It was nice meeting you!" You said.

"You, too, talk to you later!" he said approaching the locker room door. He left with a smile on his face, with the title placed on his shoulder.

Brock Lesnar-
You were preparing for your mixed tag match against John Cena and Candice Michelle, not know who your partner was. To you, it didn't matter, you just wanted to get it done and over with, your day just seemed to drag on.

"Brock, you know the game plan for this match." You heard the voice of Paul Heyman behind you.

You glance back to see Brock prepared for his match. Heyman caught notice. You looked away swiftly, fixing your ring gear, waiting for John Cena and Candice to go out. You prayed you had a worthy partner.

"Uh, excuse me, Ms." I heard Heyman, feeling a tap on my shoulder.

You glanced back and responded, "Yea?"

"This is your partner for tonight; Brock Lesnar." He pointed to Brock. He extended a hand, and you awkwardly shook his hand.

"I'm (y/n)."

Brock smiled as Heyman look at me.

"Heyman, I need to speak to you for a moment." A backstage worker called as he walked to the worker.

You were about to turn around when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You glanced back again, as he spoke, "What if I want to speak to you again?"

"After the match." You say, simply, winking slightly at him, as your theme went off.

Randy Orton-
It was after your match at Summer slam. You were victorious in your match for the Diva's Championship against Nikki Bella. As you walked up the ramp you were pulled back by someone.

Dropping your title, you turned around to be greeted by an enraged Nikki Bella. She slapped you in the face then, you hit her back with a punch in the face.

It turned into a brawl. The crowd was ecstatic. The locker room started to pour out from the back. You and Nikki were pulled apart. You pushed the superstars hands off of you as you ran towards her, wanting a fight.

The crowd was chanting, "Let them fight."

You executed a perfect superkick into Nikki' s jaw but we're pulled back by a few Superstars.

"(Y/N)!" You heard the voice of Randy yelling at you.

You and Nikki were trying to fight your way out of the reach of the superstars until you heard the boss's music.

Triple H walked out, furious.

"You ladies want to fight so bad? You want to? Well how about this, you guys will be competing in a falls count anywhere match! How's that for a fight?" Triple H slammed his mic to the ground and went backstage. You were escorted to the back by 3 superstars, Randy Orton, Titus O'Niel, and Darren Young.

You made it past the curtain as Randy began to make small talk.

"Are you crazy?" He laughed

"Sadly, no." You sarcastically said, walking away.

He grabbed your arm, "Don't be like that, I want to get to know you."

"Try again."

"C'mon."

"Well we know each others name, where shall I begin?" You said.

"I've got all day, (Y/N).

·······································
Yayyyyy, first chapter is done!! I know it sucks, but yea. More to come!!
~Brie xx