Story Telling Scar

Dean Ambrose-
Under Your Eye - At 14, you and your late younger brother were wrestling around in your living room. You were back first towards the hall, facing your television when you were tackled from behind, your eye almost connecting with the corner of your glass coffee table. Your brother called your dad. He was later grounded, and you had to get stitches.

Seth Rollins-
On your hip - You and Seth were taking a romantic walk in the woods, when you guys decided to race each other. You were ahead of Seth, when you looked back; not paying attention to where you were going, and tripped into thorn bush. You were cut open by one of the thorns on your hip. Seth still feels bad about that to this day, even if it really wasn't his fault.

Brock Lesnar-
Your thumb to your wrist - You were in a match against Drew Gulak, in the company you were currently working for; CZW, when he powerbombed you into a set of florescent light tubes. A piece of glass stabbed into your thumb, and cut open your thumb, down to your wrist. You almost lost your thumb. It bled so bad, they completely stopped the match and immediately took you to the hospital. Brock was on tour, and one of your closest friends called him to let him know.

Randy Orton-
Eyebrow - You were in a handicap match against Eva Marie and Cameron. You were in the ring with Cameron, and with her careless wrestling you got your eyebrow piercing partially torn out, and you later vowed to yourself you'll never wear your piercings again in a match. Randy was there by your side while you were getting stitches, holding your hand, and cracking jokes, to get your mind off of the pain.

Xavier Woods-
Knee - You and Xavier went for a morning jog. He made a joke about you being slow, and when you sped up, you fell and cut your knee open. Xavier felt really bad, and he nursed you the rest of the day, and let you beat him in all of his video games.