Chapter 14- drunk tattoos

Start from the beginning

"Fine, I mean I have no choice any way the bond will make me love you eventually." "You won't regret it, I'll be the best mate ever!" He yelled and I couldn't help but smile at how happy he looked.

"I hope so" I whispered before falling asleep with my mate and for the first time in a long time I felt completely happy about the day's events.

*Andy's P.O.V*
"Dragonfly, dragonfly wake up" "not now white rabbit" I could feel a smirk make its way onto my face at the pet name, I gently shook her awake and watched as her beautiful blue eyes shot open in surprise. "White rabbit huh?"
"Wha-oh I had a weird dream that I was in wonderland and the White rabbit kept annoying me, so yeah I guess you kind of are the White rabbit"

"Hey! I'm not that annoying" I yelled before giving her a pout. "Yes you are....white rabbit" before I could react to the new nick name I felt her lips on my pouted ones and then they were gone and I felt empty again. I can't believe it she kissed me, I mean sure it was just a peck but she still kissed me.

I was in a massive daze and I'm sure that I was smiling like an idiot, my thoughts were proved when I heard her cute little giggle. It was one of the best sounds I had ever heard in my life and I found myself wishing I could set it as my ringtone so I could hear it all the time, woah I'm whipped.

I felt a cold sensation and immediately snapped back to reality. "Cold cold, ow cold!" The cold feeling slipped lower and lower until it was in a spot nothing but my mate should ever go. Speaking if mates I found mine laughing on the floor. "What, ow cold, what did you do!"

"I-Ice cubes p-pants" was all she could get out before she doubled over in laughter again. That's when I realised the apparent ice cubes had left a wet patch that made it look like I pissed myself. "Oh you're so dead!" I yelled before chasing he out of the room.

All that could be heard were he screams and giggles as well as my playful growls. I was just about to grab her but was stopped when I heard laughter. I turned to see my twin brother, his mate and my younger brother fletcher. "What!" I boomed lowering my voice a few octaves so it was even deeper than usual.

"Uh n-nothing Alpha I-it's just your p-pants" my twin's mate Ameera said. "Ameera you shouldn't fear him, he won't hurt you" Destry, my twin said.
I let out a growl. "Just because you're my brother and she is your mate doesn't mean you shouldn't fear me because I won't hesitate in killing you.

"It's pretty hard to fear you when you've gone and pissed yourself" Fletcher laughed before receiving an high five from Destry. "It's water" I seethed before walking off to find where my little dragonfly is hiding.

*5 hours later*

"Ameera told me she was holding a party tonight, can we please go?" Alaska asked me and I didn't have to look at her to know the answer. "No"
I could hear her come closer to me but I still didn't look at her I know if I do I'll give in.

"Why not?" "Too many unmated males" I answered simple going back to my documents. I felt a weight on my lap and looked up to see Alaska's beautiful face. She leant up to my ear before whispering, "what happened to being the best mate ever?" I shuddered and felt Andy junior become excited.

"U-um o-okay" I stuttered before cursing myself. I never stutter what the fuck is this girl doing to me? "Yay"
"But-" "but?" She questioned. "You have to conserving clothes" "okay, I was planning on doing that anyway"

"Come on let's get ready" she then proceeded to drag me out of my office and upstairs. She stood looking beautiful in black ripped skinnies, a panic! At the disco shirt and black combat boots. Her red hair was curled so it fell down her back in perfect waves while her fridge fell over her eye. 'God it's going to be hard for me to keep all of the males away from her.'

I was wearing a loose Misfits shirt with jeans, a leather jacket and black converse. We walked to my black Mercedes lost in deep conversation, when we reached my car I opened the door for her before running over to my side and starting the car.

The drive to Destry and Ameera's house was full of awkward glances and smiles like we could bare looking away from each other for more than five minutes.

The music was excruciating loud but Alaska looked content so I would bare it if it would make her happy. Ameera's met us at the door and gave Alaska a hug and just nodding at me, I gave her a glare when she gave my mate alcohol.
She happily drank it and got another one before I knew it she was completely wasted and so was I.

We sat on the couch laughing at nothing and kissing, if I wasn't drunk I would be savouring her kisses but I was drunk and rack kiss became sloppier. "Oh my god we should get matching tattoos!" I looked at her for a second. "Seriously?" "What not a good idea?" She asked looking disappointed.

"Yes it's not a good idea it's a GREAT idea!" I exclaimed of course I want a matching tattoo with my mate. She giggled before grabbing my arm. "Let's go then" we hopped in my car and I began to carefully drive as I knew I was drunk and I didn't want to hurt my mate.

"Do you know a parlour?" "Of course, I've already got like a billion tattoos!" I exclaimed giggling. I pulled up at my good friends tattoo parlour before escorting Alaska inside and greeting him. "Hey Matt!" I laughed. "Andy are you drunk?" He asked. "Of course I am that's how I get all of my tattoos remember? Doesn't hurt as much"

"Right, and who's this?" "This is my mate Alaska" I said kissing her cheek.
"Oookay, what would you like done?"
I looked at Alaska in a questioning manner. "Something on my hand" she said gesturing to the smack between her thumb and pointer finger. "How about White rabbit and dragonfly?" I asked her. "Yes that's perfect!"

Matt got to work on our hands and occasionally Alaska would let out a little yelp or she would wince at the pain. I already had a whole sleeve of tattoos so it didn't really bother me, that and I was completely shit faced.
"Aaaaand done"

I looked down at my hand and saw the neatly scrawled word that was now my favourite tattoo. I looked over at my little dragonfly to see her also in complete awe at the simple word. "Thank you Matt you've out done yourself" he smiled at me before covering out tattoos and telling Alaska how to look after it.

"You don't regret it do you?" I asked hesitantly. "I will never regret it" she said grinning at me. I went and paid Matt before driving us home. She ran straight to bed and I tiredly followed the alcohols starting to wear off.

I was woken by a loud scream, Alaska is she okay? I snapped my head up and instant relief flowed through me when I saw she was okay. "What's wrong?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "What the fuck is this!" She said before shoving her hand in my face, my eyes widened at the delicate White rabbit tattoo. What the fuck! 
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Wow we're nearly at 1000 reads that amazing, here's a really long chapter that took me ages to write I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote and comment.