5: My baseball bat

Chapter Five: My baseball Bat

I was contemplating whether or not I should call the police or quietly slip into the house and attack the intruder in my wolf form if it was necessary.

Choice Two is my best bet because what if it's just a false alarm? I'd get a warning from the cops for making prank calls if they came and saw that the house wasn't broke into, and my parents wouldn't like me getting in trouble with the law for being a paranoid teenager.

I closed my eyes for a moment and took in two deep breaths then slowly reached my arm for the door and pushed it open slowly and stepped inside.

I left the front door open for the chance that I may need to make an escape from a possible serial killer who has been stalking me for years and has finally gained the nerves to take the step to actually killing me and burying me in the nearby woods. Of course he'll be caught after maybe six or ten years,but my body will be buried in the forest for years until he confesses to the authorities to where he buried my detached body.

And after many painful years of missing their dear sweet daughter, my parents will approve to telling my story on a documentary for the crime channel.

A noise from upstairs broke my train of thought. I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed the baseball bat that we kept in the kitchen cupboard. Yeah I know,why the kitchen? Well I spend most of my time in the kitchen cooking or sitting at the counter reading a book while eating junk food,and if someone was to break in then I could hide in the walk in cupboard and get ready to jump out and attack the serial killer with a baseball bat.

Since my parents are away, I know for sure that it won't be my dad who will be clobbered with the bat this time...

I held the bat close my stomach as I crept up the stairs as silently as I could. I skipped a step in the middle which creaks and stretched out for the next one. Once I was upstairs I tiptoed down the hallway until I was half way down the hallway where I saw my bedroom light on.

I just hope the serial killer isn't snooping through my underwear draw...

I took another deep breath and slowly walked towards my bedroom door where I pushed the half open door open a little more and stuck my head inside to see who the intruder was.

I covered my mouth to cover the gasp that came out.

I was relieved yet angry that he had the nerve to actually break into my house. I mean,who the hell does he think he is breaking into peoples houses and giving them a near heart attack at the thought that there could be a serial killer in their house,my house!

And he was snooping through my underwear draw!

I glared at Bryant's back while I gripped the baseball bat's handle tightly in my hand. The next thing I knew I was running towards him and tackling him to the ground.

"What the hell are you doing!" I shouted in his face as I straddled him angrily.

Bryant stared up at me in surprise then quickly replaced his surprise with a smirk. "And what the hell do you think your doing?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

This just fueled my anger even more.

"I'm here to whack my intruder." I hissed.

Bryant chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my face to his so we were looking closely into each others eyes. "Are you sure you want to do that?" He asked. I stared down at him and my eyes softened as our eyes locked.

My anger vanished and all that remained was a happy feeling of being so close to him...maybe a little too close.

"Uh,I-I." I choked on my own words,trying to find what to say but nothing would come out so I took slow deep breaths then asked,"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to pick you up," He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Pick me up?" I questioned,"Are you planning on taking me somewhere?"

He nodded,"Yeah,back to my pack house."