When I said that, she had a face of confusion.

Mrs.Dennis-Mrs.YLN, this school is for the highly gifted, Lucas has to temporarily live here, he can't stay with you and attend. It's a policy we must follow, on top of that you live far from here so being on time wouldn't be possible.

Yn-Oh, I wasn't aware are you sure this is the only option?

Mrs.Dennis-I'm afraid so, I can give you a day or two to think it over, but if you say yes then you can drop him off on Friday. How does that sound?

Yn-Ok that's fine, thanks for seeing us.

Mrs.Dennis-You're welcome and Lucas I hope we see you real soon.

Lucas-Bye.

We walk out the school and get into the car. We pull off to go back home.

Yn-Lucas, what do you think? Do you want to go to this school?

Lucas-It looks fun mommy, but Chres said I need to protect you I can't leave you mommy.

Yn-Why would Chres say you have to protect me?

Lucas-Mommy because I'm all you got, we need each other and I want you to be happy.

Yn-Lucas?

I heard him crying. Lucas is 8 years old now, for 8 he really is mature.

Yn-Lucas?(sheds a tear)

Lucas(crying) Yes?

Yn-You don't have to protect mommy ok? Mommy can handle herself, I'm not leaving you because I'm gonna visit you every Saturday ok?

Lucas-But, my other mommy..(gco)

Yn-I'm not gonna leave you like your other mommy did. I keep my promise, every Saturday I will make sure we spend some time together and on our birthdays and holidays we'll be together. I want you to not pass up this opportunity ok?

Lucas-(stops crying)Ok mommy I love you.

Yn-I love you too Lucas. Let's get your stuff and drive back home and spend today together. Then, tomorrow afternoon we'll drop you off and talk about visiting hours.

Lucas-Ok.

I think I'll be ok with Lucas going to his school. I want him to make it in this world, and be successful. The least I could do for him.

Jordan's P.O.V.
So Angela and I are at the sonogram to see if she's having a boy or a girl. I know there's a chance that it's not mine but I gotta stay until then.

As the doctor rubs the gel on her she starts to shiver. I remember Yn telling me about Angela threatening Lucas, but I think she's just doing it to get under my skin. Angela said she didn't do anything so I'll believe her on it. I've started to catch feelings for as days go by, that's why I'm hoping this baby is mine.

Doctor-Ok, it looks like you two are gonna have a healthy baby girl.

Angela-Really oh I'm so excited.