Chapter 3: Hate

Grayson lifts an eyebrow. I hang up with Jack.

"You don't HAVE to come. If you want to do your homework or anything.. stay "

I roll my eyes at him. I guess i'm taking this bad habit from him. I'm coming because Grayson doesn't want me to. God, I dislike him. I leave him in the living room and I prepare myself for the party.

I wear a pink dress and some little black heels. I don't usually wear any make-up but I put on some mascara and eye-liner. I don't think it's worth straightening my hair but I take the time to cumb them. I put some rings and perfume and i'm ready. No need to take fourty minutes for this.

When I meet Grayson in the living room, his eyes become wide. He looks at me up to down. I can't figure out what he's thinking. He could be making fun of me and my dress or he could be actually thinking I look nice.

I blush but he then seems to snap back to reality and turn his head.

"Pink? Really ? What a annoying color." he says. I'm taken aback my his rude comment, and don't Know what to respond. Usually i'd roast him but I don't feel like making a whole story about this.

"What? Is Amelia sad because I was too harsh ?" Grayson questions, smirking.

The Bell rings and I open the door. Ethan is standing there. He's wearing a white shirt with some black ripped jeans. He smiles at me.

"You look good"

"Thank you" I smile, turning to Grayson and lifting an eyebrow. Guess what he does: He rolls his eyes.

Behind him is Jack.

"Hello Charl-  woah you look Nice" he says, flashing his best smile. He looks very nice too. His hair is pushed back and his black outfit, fits him perfectly.

Grayson huffs of annoyance.

I smile.

"Hurry Mario, we got to go" I tell him.

Once again, the corners of his mouth try to  lift. He doesn't want to smile. Does he hate me that much ? Grayson stands up and i'm actually surprised that he doesn't roll his eyes.

While walking to the door he whispers to me:" don't flatter yourself Amelia, they were only being Nice"

I smile because I don't believe a word of what he's saying.

We get in Ethan's car. It's a big audy. It's beautiful. It's like a mate black. We get in the car and the ride isn't long. I'm sitting in the passenger's seat with Jake. When we arrive, I hear music. It's very loud. I follow the music with my eyes. I look at the huge white house standing in front of us. Already in the hallway, I can see people making out. More than thirty red cups were resting in the hallway and the house was filled with so many people. Maybe I shouldn't have come. I didn't think it was this type of party. I thought we Would be maybe 20 at Ethan's and we would watch a movie or chat. With each step, my fear increases and I can't help but flat my dress with my hand when I see boys undressing me with their eyes. It is really disturbing. I'd Be very proud of myself if I make the night without being raped by one of these creeps.

" Jake bring baby Amelia home,She should go to sleep before ten" smirks Grayson.

My cheeks become red and I frown. If looks could kill, Grayson Would Be dead hours ago. I'm searching for a sarcastic comment to say but nothing comes in my mind.

"Shut up" I mutter.

" Ignore him, he's just jealous that people look at you. " says Jake.

"Everyone wants me anyway, I don't need to see people looking at me to realize it, you dumbass." responds the rude blond-brownish haired twin.

"Sure. Now let's go"

We enter the house. A lot of persons are dancing in a innapropriate way and drinking. We go to a couch where are seated a few people. I can see Bethany seated with them.They must be Jake's friends. We sit with them and I present myself. I realize that the blonde bitch is there too. She gives me a dirty look. After they present themselves too, they decide to play truth or dare.

"Okay Charlotte. Truth or dare ?" asks Ethan.

"Truth"

Grayson and Bitch blonde roll their eyes instantely. Another Brown-haired girl, the blond bitch's friend, rolls her eyes too. I guess it's another name to add to the "we fucking hate Charlotte for no reason" crew's list. Great.

"Okay so- "

"Are you a virgin ?" Grayson cuts his brother.

I debate lying or not.

"Pass" I tell them.

"Wait you're a virgin ?" asks one of the boys.

I blush.

"Well it's kinda obvious-" starts Grayson.

"Okay that's enough Gray, stop being a dick. You don't like her, we get that,  now get over it. " interupts Jake seriously. His cheeks are slightly red because he's drunk.

The words had made me a chock. I knew Grayson disliked me but I was hoping he was only acting this way with most of people.

Grayson doesn't respond but we can see that he's mad. He must have anger issues because he seems to shake. After a few seconds, he calms down and leaves the couch. I stand up, without thinking,  and follow him. We get up the stairs and I call his name.

He enters in a Random room where there's no one and hits the wall making a little hole in it. Scared, I whisper his name. He snaps his head to the side, looking at me.

"Wh..why Did you do that? Do you have anger issues ? "

" None of your business. Now leave me the fuck alone !"

" No Grayson stop!"

"Charlotte, for God's sake-"

"Why do you hate me ?" I scream, cutting him off. He stayed silent for a moment. We looked at each other, both trying to guess what we were thinking.

"Who told you that ?", He finally speaks up.

"It's Pretty obvious."

"I don't hate you, I just don't appreaciate you."

"But why ? "

" Like I said, none of your business. I'm asking this for the last time: leave me alone. " he whispers. His calm tone makes me shiver. I didn't want to tempt the devil so I decided to leave him alone. At least I was, now, sure that he hated me. He maybe didn't socialize with a lot of people, he maybe didn't care about most of people he didn't know but me, he really disliked me.

He is so damn confusing and if he's Jake's best friend, I'll have to see him a lot and I don't have the energy to have another ennemy. Plus, Grayson and Ethan will be our neighbors soon. Meaning, i'll have to see Grayson everyday and walk to WDC with him.

I look at my phone. I have a few missed calls from Matt. I just want to head home and talk to him.

When I decide to get down the stairs, I see blond bitch going up the stairs. She's so drunk, She doesn't even notice me. I follow her and see her enter Grayson's room. I'm eave-dropping.

"What do you want ?" asks Grayson harshly.

"Sex" I hear her say. Doesn't She have a boyfriend ?

"What the fuck? I don't even like you"

"You don't need to. All I want, is to give you a Nice night, to calm you down" says the bitch in a pervert tone.

"..ok" huffs Grayson. I can now here the bed skrieking. What the Hell?

I feel disgusted and decide to finally join Jake to tell him i'm heading home.