•How you met•

Hi guys! Shadow here! You know the drill. New avengers preferences. Yay! Gabbie and I will each be splitting it up just to be fair. And unfortunately it's easier for us to write each of our preferences in separate parts. Mine will have the •'s around them. Gabbie's won't we'll try to update them at the same time, but hey! We'll do what we can do.
Gabbie will be writing:
Steve
Clint
Thor
Sam
Vision
Bruce
Scott (Antman)
I will be writing:
Natasha
Loki
Wanda
Pietro
Bucky
Tony
Peter Quill (Starlord)
So yeah. Anyway, if you have a preference you want us to do or want us to add another character that's cool, just put it in the comments or PM us. Either works. Sorry guys but no smut! Neither of us can write it well. Maybe someday. But for now? Sorry guys. But yeah, anyway, have fun with your fictional love life!
-------------------
Peter Quill:
It was kinda funny actually. You two met at Disneyland. Your friends had decided enough was enough and you all needed to go have a break from the stress of work and everything else. Ironically so did The Guardians of the Galaxy. Peter hadn't been back in a while, but he knew Disneyland was the place to go. By the time you and your friends had gotten there and were checking in you were exhausted. You went to sit down next to a kid playing with a coloring book, put back your head and let out a long sigh.

"Rough ride?" A voice asked. You didn't open your eyes you just nodded. "Yeah, us too, we crash landed about two miles back and had to call a cab. And you can just imagine how strange it was for the poor taxi driver, picking up a dude, some talking tree, raccoon, a green chick, and some gray guy covered in red tats. I asked SHIELD if they'd pick up my ship but they don't really like us so I don't really think they will and we'll end up getting a ticket. Oh shoot I don't think we'll have enough Earth money to pay for a ticket!" He bursted out. You opened your eyes and laughed, looking at the man. He was quite funny, and he didn't look to bad either.

"Are you defying me you mere mortal?!" A strong voice cried to the left of you. You turned to see some topless grey guy covered in red markings and muscles yelling at the terrified employee. The brown haired man jumped up "Drax wait no this is Earth! You don't-" he rushed to the counter to explain the culture to this so-called 'Drax'. Suddenly the pieces in your head clicked. You hadn't noticed what the man was wearing, or the people in his story. You had just talked to Starlord! One of the main Guardians of the Galaxy! You felt like fainting. After a few dumbstruck moments he walked back over to you. "Yeah so, heh, sorry about that. Drax can't tell a metaphor from a threat." He said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. You nodded not sure what to say. He gave you a scrap of paper with several numbers on them. "Call me sometime," he said, turning away. "Oh by the way, name's Peter, Peter Quill."
You smiled. "(Y/N) (L/N)."
"Well miss (L/N) it has been a pleasure. I hope to see you around soon. Now if you don't mind I have to save this poor sap from Rocket," he turned around and ran after the raccoon holding a rather large gun up to the face of an employee. Despite the pandemonium, you had another question on your mind. When did Starlord get a phone? Didn't he leave Earth in like the eighties or something?

Pietro:
You wanted to kill something. You had specifically told Gavroche not to go out beyond the barricade. And what did he do? Go out beyond the barricade! And now he was dead! Les Misérables was one of your favorite books but sometimes it was too much. You put your bookmark in and decided to go for a walk. You were at the park and it was not the ideal place to break down and cry.
Vwoop!
Before you'd figured out what happened something streaked past knocking you to the ground, send Les Mis flying. Ouch. You narrowed your eyes and looked behind you as you got up but nothing was there. You sighed and went for your walk. Man! New York was a strange place.

•time skip brought by Steve's reaction to rap•

It was late at night and you'd snuggled yourself up in your favorite chair in your apartment for the next episode of Supernatural when all of the sudden,