5

Jimin's secret
---
Yoongi had to go to his next volunteer job alone.

This time, it was volunteering for four hours at a hospital.

When Yoongi got there, he was given a uniform to wear which he really didn't want to but he had to. Then he had to go and stock supplies for the nurses. When he was stocking supplies, someone walked in.

Yoongi turned around from the shelf he was at and saw Jimin, "Hey. Seems like we have the same job again." Jimin said smiling.

Yoongi nodded, "I have two hours left though."

"I have six more hours left."

"Six? That's a lot for a volunteer job." Yoongi said.

"It is, but I get more hours in." Jimin chuckled.

"That's good, I guess." Yoongi smiled.

Right then, the boss of Yoongi's volunteer job walked in.

"Jimin. I'm actually about to leave so how about I pay-" the boss was about to say something but Jimin cut him off.

"Uh that's fine." Jimin looked at Yoongi, "I'll be right back." He said then followed the boss out of the room.

"Weird..." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

~

After the job, Yoongi went to a cafe with Hoseok, Taehyung, and Namjoon. He also invited Jin and Jungkook.

"So why did you need us?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

"There's something up with Jimin and I know it." Yoongi stated.

"That's what I said before!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Uh... Should we tell them?" Jungkook asked Jin.

Jin just shook his head right away, "Jimin would hate us forever."

"So there is something?" Yoongi perked up.

"Ooh~ this is getting interesting." Hoseok smiled. Namjoon and Taehyung nodded.

"I won't deny that there is something but I won't tell you. Now if you excuse me, I've gotta go on a date with Jungkook." Jin stood up and took Jungkook's hand.

"I thought you wouldn't date me until I'm out of high school." Jungkook tilted his head.

"I'm trying to get an excuse to leave, Pabo." Jin dragged the younger out.

Yoongi sighed, "Now what?"

"Follow Jimin after he is done with his job." Namjoon shrugged.

"Yeah, it may be stalkersish but you're sure to find out after." Taehyung said.

"I don't want to be a stalker but if that's what I have to do." Yoongi seemed hesitant.

"When does his work end?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi looked at the time on his phone, it was already 5 pm, "It ends in three hours. It'll already be dark by then."

"Great, so go head over there in two and a half hours." Namjoon said.

~

Yoongi was now sitting on a bench in front of the hospital door, waiting for Jimin to come out.

Finally, around 8:06, Jimin came out of the hospital not noticing Yoongi at all.

His plan was going as planned. He got up, pulled up his hood and started to follow Jimin. The gray haired boy felt bad, but he felt like this was needed.

Jimin had turned into a bakery and Yoongi just watched through the windows, making sure he wasn't caught. Jimin took out a stack of cash and gave it to the baker.

Yoongi could not hear a thing they were saying. But that's when the baker yelled enough for him to hear, "This isn't enough! You've been taking my food without buying for weeks, you think this is enough to pay back?"

Jimin bowed politely and said something but not what Yoongi could hear. He then rushed out and Yoongi had to hide himself. When Jimin turned and started walking, Yoongi followed again.

This time, they were alone on the street so Yoongi could hear Jimin's stomach growling.

Jimin stopped in front of a cafe and sighed, "I wish I had money..." He said, not knowing anyone was around.

That's when he went into a small alley close to the college and picked up a blanket, wrapping it around himself. He sat down and leaned back on the wall, he looked over to make sure he had his clothes for tomorrow and then closed his eyes, trying to sleep.

~

Jimin was dozed off when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Yoongi holding a cup of ramyun, "Here. It's for you."

Jimin took the ramyun and opened it, he took the chopsticks Yoongi gave him and started to eat.

"You don't have a home, do you?" Yoongi looked at Jimin pitifully.

Jimin shook his head, "Ever since my parents kicked me out."

"The volunteer jobs aren't really volunteer jobs, right?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded, "I get paid, but not much. I'm trying to pay back the people I borrowed from."

That's when Yoongi crouched down and pulled Jimin in for a nice long hug, not wanting to let go of the boy, scared he'll be lonely.

---
Please comment and vote~