-2- The celebration

Lola, Katy, Maddy, Sabrina and Mahala arrived at the town hall, all blocked off. With no invitation Lola and Sabrina tried to break in while screaming in excitement. "STOOP!" Katy yelled, "YOUR GONNA GO TO JAIL STOOP!" The guards then turned around to see Lola and Sabrina crawling up the steps. Lola and Sabrina got grabbed by the wrist and got dragged back to the crowd. "OH MY GOSH ITS DAN!" Some random Fangirl screamed, "DAN, DAN, DAN, DAN IM HOT LOOK AT ME!" Mahala and Maddy saw Dan and PHIL their suits. Mahala tried to reach for Dan and Maddy tried to reach for Dan, "HE's MINE!" Maddy yells.

"Look at those girls." Phil says while pointing to Mahala and Maddy, "I like the brunette." Dan turned and faced Phil with an annoyed look, "they both have brown hair you nickel bottom." Phil put his hands up in the air while walking inside the town hall.

Katy rolled her eyes and was about to leave, "this is gay I'm going to go." Katy waved good-bye to Maddy, Lola and Sabrina. As Katy was about to leave she saw someone walk up behind Dan and PHIL, "OMG ITS JACOB!!!" The fan girls say. "HE IS A HIPPO!" Some girl says in the background. Katy turned around and faces Jacob in the eyes, "OH CRAP!" Katy yelled, "Who are you.. Wait your that annoying gay hippo that acts like a 18 year old." Jacob's face turned red. Jacob's security tried to push Katy away from him, "that's not very nice.. Love." Katy looked at Jacob,Jacob looked at Katy, "GUARDS LEAVE HER ALONE!" Jacob yelled, Katy blushed. "We can date when we are older!" Katy winked and flicked her hair. Jacob's eyes turned into hearts and he melted into the ground.

Mahala and Maddy, kept on fan girl ing over Dan and PHIL.

--1 hour later--

Dan, Phil, Jacob and all the famous youtubers walked out of the building. Everyone was gone, but Lola, Maddy, katy, Mahala and SABBY. Sabby started texting on her phone after 2 hours of screaming, Mahala started chatting to Maddy, Katy sat in the corner thinking about life, Lola sat 10 meters away from Katy also thinking about life.

Jacob was about to walk back into his limo until he saw Katy, "Hey!"  Jacob yelled waving, "WE SHOULD HANG OUT SOME TIME!" Jacob ran over to Katy and asked for her number. "I'll call you a fat hippo next time." Katy said.

Dan and PHIL started vlogging with dan's iPhone 6 Plus. Mahala and Maddy saw the commotion and want up to the rails, "HEY!" Maddy yelled. "Hi." Mahala said. "Look at our fans.!" Dan said while pointing to the "crowd". "Oops looks like no one is here!" Dan starts laughing nervously. Dan stops recording and walks up to us, "hey!" Dan and PHIL says. Mahala waves, same with Maddy. After getting auto graphs from dan and Phil, Maddy and Mahala thanked them and walked away. Dan went back to recording.