Author Note

Well I just want to say thanks to everyone who read this story and i hoped you enjoyed it, I shouldn't do this but, just out of curiosity. Who would like to read a story about Peter? of course it's going to be BoyxBoy and yes everyone will be mention, but in order for me to do this i need to know enough people care about it. i already did a story that hardly anyone read and i just dont want to waste time on it. So at least twenty yes and i will write it. I know i'm taking a break but i'm hoping to come back and enjoy writing again. Now i leave it all up to y'all, tell me if it's even worth writing.

Description below and Cover on the side.  

Love is Bittersweet

Peter didn't have it easy as a child, he was abused on a daily bases along with his younger sister Hailey. That all changed when Jesse and Adrian Logan adopted them and gave them a loving home to call their own. Now he's sixteen and enjoying his new life and moving on from his ugly past, but then he meets Zeke Romero a new transfer student. One thing Peter knows about Zeke is he has trouble written all over him and is going to keep his distance from him. That doesn't last long, Zeke has his eyes on Peter and he always gets what he wants. How long can Peter fight off Zeke's unwanted advances before he gives in? One thing Peter knows for sure, anything with Zeke was going to be bittersweet.