Chapter 10

Skylars POV:
----------------

"Tyler?" I asked, trying to keep my cool. "What are you doing here?"

Tyler smirked slightly as he adjusted his beanie. "Dylan was shot, remember? I'm visiting my friend." He began before extending his hand to me. "We haven't officially met. I'm tyler. Tyler Posey."

It took me a moment to reAct and grab his hand. What Claire had told me, well, It made me a little paranoid. What if it was true? Would he try something?

As we shook hands he pulled me close. His grip was tight but gentle at the same time. I could feel his breathe down my neck, giving me goosebumps, as he spoke. "You're really pretty and I rather attractive. When there's two people this good looking, it means they do stuff." He cooed into my ear.

"W-what stuff?"I asked, trying not to sound scared or shaky.

"Sexual stuff..." He whispered before releasing my hand and taking a step back. "You down?"

I stood there a moment in shock. "I'm with Dylan, Tyler. I'm not going to sleep with you.."

"Wrong answer." He grumbled before simply walking towards the elevator an pressing the up button. As he stepped in, he turned to face me. "I'll be in touch."

Those were the last words he told me before disappearing behind those large metal doors.

Shit. What did that mean?

I couldn't think of that now. Not now. I needed rest and to be here for Dylan in the morning.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the repair man. Awesome. Focus on that.

*next morning*

Bright and early. I woke up from Dylan's house and immediately drove to the hospital. He should be pretty MUCH all better now. If not he can deal. I miss him and I know he misses me.

Since my car was pretty crappy still, I decided to drive his. I know Dylan would wanna drive anyways.

It only took maybe 10 minutes to get there. Another 10 to discharge him. Then I saw him walking down to hall towards me. "Hey, stranger!" I teased as he ran up and hugged me tight.

Yep. I missed this boy and his touch.

Dylan gave me his smirk and grabbed my hand. Leading me to his car. He opened the door for me. I couldn't wait to just talk with him. Haven't done that in awhile. Seems we are always fighting or dealing with some sort of drama.

Dylan jumped in the drivers seat and headed home.

I found my eyes simply staring at Dylan's figure. I really did miss him. Like a lot a lot.

"What?" He asked me. "Your staring."

"Haha, sorry.. I just am remembering the night we first meet. Do you remember it?" I said biting my lip trying not to smile to wide.

"Nope.. Sorry." Dylan said.

"What? Really? It's only 2 weeks ago.. I mean-" I started. I slapped his shoulder when I saw him smirking. "That's not funny. I really thought you forgot!!"

"Hahah! You shoulda seen your face, Sky.. Priceless!"

"Ya well.. Ya!!"

Dylan laughed staring at the rode ahead still. "Ya? That's your comeback? Gotta work on that.."

I laughed. He made me so happy. I could really be myself around him..

"But really, Dylan. Do you remember it?"

"Of course I do! Claire introduced us, then we talked and danced and kissed.." Dylan said raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah.. It was amazing. And all so easy then.."

"It can still be easy.."

"How? My mom is dead, your a famous actor, Austin is in town, the Tyler thing ,Claire's talking to Austin, and now you are hurt.."

Dylan grew serious. His face scrunched up as he said. "Move in with me. Not just for the weekend but for.. for..As long as you want. Don't worry about rent because I can pay it. Unless you want to pay. But you don't have a job. I do but-"

I cut him off. Kissing his cheek and trying to not be too distracting as I said,"Yes.. I would love to live with you, Dylan."

We smiled at each other as we held hands. Dylan kept trying to look at me but I kept pushing his head back to the road. I fell asleep against the window 5 minutes later.

I woke up to see Dylan's face concentrated on driving. I hoped to be almost home. I stared at him for a minute until I decided to start conversation.

"I'm glad we are getting back to normal lives.. Well as normal as famous people and famous people's girlfriends can be..." I exclaimed.

Dylan didn't answer. He just fake smiled at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.." He said.

"Stop it. I know when something is wrong.. I fake smiled my way through life for years."

Dylan sucked his bottom lip in and titled his head to the side as he scratched his head..

"Dylan.. Please..."

"You mentioned earlier.. Before you feel asleep.. The Tyler thing.. What did you mean?"

My face dropped. Did I? I must have slipped up. I hadn't told Dylan about what Tyler wanted from me and what Claire said. In fact, I wasn't going to..

"I-uh.." I didn't know how to respond. I just got him back and didn't want to screw anything up. "Do you want me to be honest with you?"

"No lie to me.." Dylan said sarcastically.

"Well I saw Claire while you were in the hospital the other day and she told me about Austin and also that Tyler wanted to hook up with me.." I said waiting for Dylan's response.

"Hook up with you?"

"Ya.. She said he wanted to and I quote 'Get with that' and I told her I'm used to it. It's no biggie, really!" I said hoping he'd drop it.

"No biggie?"

"Yeah! I even told him that i wouldnt when he saw me. I mean- I'm with you.. I won't leave you. Especially for him.. You don't have to wor-"

"I'm not worried you'll leave me, Sky.. I'm worried what he'll do.. He's not one to just give up. He gets what he wants usually and- When did you see him?" Dylan said with concern.

"The night I left before you could get discharged." I said simply, not going into details.

"That mother-"

"Dylan.." I wwhispered "nothing happened. It's okay.."

"It's not okay. You need to be safe, Sky! Remember what we just talked about? Normal?"

"That's why I have you.." I smiled grabbing his hand trying to make him relax.

Dylan pulled to the side of the road.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked confused. I looked out my window and when I turned to him he grabbed me and kissed me.

We kissed as he brushed my hair behind my ear.

In between kisses Dylan said," I will protect you from anything because you're my girl. But try and keep this promise.. No more leaving. No more fights.. Okay?"

I kissed him long and hard before i backed away smiling. "Okay.." I whispered.

I leaned in for a final kiss and rested my forehead on his. "I promise!"
__________________________

Comment and vote:)

Again Tyler Posey prob doesn't act like this..