Chapter 4

Skylars POV:
------------------
The next morning I woke up and saw Dylan sleeping next to me. I couldn't help but smile. I thought over what happened last night. He was so amazing at it. So romantic and sexy. It truly did bring us closer to each other. I remember us telling each other we were falling hard for each other. Which is crazy but to wake up and still feel the same way, only stronger, is a good feeling. 

I decided to go get some dunkin donuts for us, so I snuck out quietly.

I ordered a dozen donuts and 2 Carmel lattes. I didn't know what he liked so i thought those were pretty generic like world wide.  As i waited for my order I looked over across the street and saw Claire and..

It couldn't be..

Austin?

Claire and Austin were eating breakfast together. Oh no! I had to go warn her or something. Why didn't i tell her earlier? What do I do?

My heart started racing and everything started moving in slow motion. The world got blurry as I tried to focus on the person talking to me. Was my order ready?

I couldn't understand any words coming out of his mouth . I felt light headed and sick to my stomach. Someone helped me to a chair as People started to surrounding me.

I think I am having a panic attack.

What do I do? I learned this in health. Think! I can't think.

I can only think of Austin. He is gonna hurt Claire like he hurt me. I am helpless again, and so is she. And- and..

______________
Dylan's POV:
-------------------

I stretched my arms and reflected over last night.  I sat up and looked over to see a note on the pillow. Hmm, she went to get breakfast. Okay. That's sweet. I picked up my phone and called Skylar.

*Phonecall*

Man: Hello?

Dylan: Hello? Who is this?

Man: I am Fred, from Dunkin Donuts.

Dylan: Hi.. Fred? Where is Skylar?

Fred: Um, well she is here.

Dylan: Can i talk to her?

Fred: Mm, No.

Dylan: why?

Fred: Um, well we don't really know what happened to her. She ordered her food and then she started to be non responsive and she passed out. We call an ambulance. She is probably dead. Goodbye.

Dylan: What?! No! Where are they taking her? Why did this happen! I am on my way!

Fred: Okay. Okay. Ya, hospital.

Dylan: I KNOW THE HOSPITAL!! WHICH ONE THOUGH FRED! (He said yelling by now as he got in the car and drove off)

Fred: Oh oh um yes. Hospital.

Dylan: ahhh!

Fred: Have nice day.

*end phone call*

I didn't know where she was. Which one she was going to or what had happened to her. Or if she was even okay. I was freaking out. I breathed deep and slow breathes to calm myself down. Finally, a girl I actually care about and shes always in danger.

I drove to dunkin donuts hoping that she would still be there. She was.

"Skylar!" I yelled to her. She was sitting on the back of the ambulance with a blanket wrapped around her.