Ruby then said, "I hope so Uncle Goku. Do you think he bought it?"

I chimend in and then said, "Well, I really don't think so, especially what he told us before we left is what sorta gives it away that Ozpin knows that we lied."

Ruby then said, "Well, might as well hope for now."

I smiled and said, "Yup."

We made it back to the barracks as Ruby opened the door while Yang, Weiss, and Blake all quickly moved in front of us and Yang then asked, "What happened?"

Ruby then tried to speak, as she said, "Um well, uh, aha ha, haa."

I nodded and then said, "Don't worry, we made sure that they believed us."

Weiss had her arms crossed, as she then said seriously, "That was a risky move."

Blake was sitting on a bed, as she then said, "No, I think you handled it well."

Yang had her hand on Ruby's shoulder as she said, "I hope so."

Yang then said reassuringly, "I'm sure everything will be alright Ruby. Oh! I know what will cheer you up!"

Yang went to the desk, as she picked up a cylinder package. Ruby then asked, "What's that?"

Yang shrugged and then said, "I don't know yet. Dad send it to us, I thought we could open it together!"

Ruby got excited as she said, "Oh! Something from home!"

Ruby used her semblance, as she was then on Yang having her legs wrapped around her waist.

She flailed her arms trying to get the item Yang was holding.

It then fell out, as I smiled and realized what it was. I thought to myself, "Taiyang, always the one who knew how to surprise Ruby and Yang."

They all huddled up over the furry cylinder, as it then expanded and had two dog ears.

The dog barked happily as they all jumped up in the air, as Ruby said, "Zwei!"

Blake then said in confusion, "He sent a dog!"

Weiss then said, "Through the mail!"

Ruby was holding Zwei, as he licked her face while Yang then said, "Oh he does stuff like this all the time!"

I nodded and then said, "Trust her, she's telling the truth."

Blake was on the top bunk as she then said, "Her father or her dog?"

Weiss then said seriously, "Are you telling me, that this mangy."

Zwei gave her a doggy look as she then said, "Drooling."

Zwei kept looking at her as her tone changed as Weiss said, "Mutt. Is going to wive with us fowevew. Oh yes he is, yes he is!"

Weiss was then petting Zwei as Blake then said, "Please keep him away from my belongings."

I smiled as I also petted Zwei as an announcement was made, "Will all first year students please report to the ample theatre."

Weiss then said, "Well we can't exactly leave him here while were gone for a week."

Zwei then went and was jumping as he wanted to play with Blake.

I then said knowing, "I'm sure Taiyang prepared you all for that."

Yang then grabbed something out of the cylinder as she said, "Hey, there's a note. Dear girls, I've got to leave the island for a few days so I'm sending Zwei to you to take care of. I enclosed all the food you should need. Love you both, Taiyang."

Yang flipped over the cylinder, as a mountain of dog food fell on Zwei.

Weiss then said, "What is he supposed to do with that?"

A small can opener then fell on the ground as Yang then said happily, "Well, that settles it. Come on girls, Zwei will be here when we get back!"

Weiss then happily said to Zwei as she followed Yang, "Oh I'll miss you so much were going to be best friends I can't wait to see you again oh your so cute!"

Blake jumped as she landed on the desk and ran out with the others as Ruby looked at me and said, "Where are you going Uncle Goku?"

I smiled and then said, "I'll be at the training grounds. Call me when you girls are ready to go!"

I have her a thumbs up, as Ruby smiled back and said, "Ok Uncle Goku."

I flew out of the window, as I headed towards the training grounds.

I landed, as I then gritted my fists.

I said to myself, "Might as well give it one more go before I head out."

I started to power up, as all of my hair stood up.

My aura started to glow yellow, while my eyes became light teal green.

"Rrrrrrraaaaaaagh!" My hair turned yellow, and finally, I've turned into a Super Saiyan.

I felt powerful and looked at my hands while I smiled, as I then powered down and said, "It's a good thing I'm getting used to Super Saiyan. But, I'll only be able to use it when the time is right."

I heard a ding sound which meant that I got a message from my scroll, so I checked my scroll, and saw the message from Ruby, as I then started flying towards where they were.

I smiled and thought to myself, "I wonder if he's made it to the level of Super Saiyan too? Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see."

I finally made it to the academy's docking bay, which is near the courtyard, as I then landed behind the girls and said while smiling, "Hey girls. So, I'd be guessing that Ozpin gave you all a mission that will help us find more clues?"

Ruby smiled and said, "Yeah, heheheh. So, you did what you wanted to do Uncle Goku?"

I nodded and then said, "Yup. Anyways, what's the mission?"

Blake then said, "We'll be informed once we meet up with our guide."

Weiss then said, "Let's just hope that our guide can help us."

Ruby then said, "Come on, we'll be fine. We've got Uncle Goku and we're going to team up with another genuine Huntsmen!"

Yang then said enthusiastically, "Yeah!"

A few moments later, Ruby, Yang, Weiss, and Blake were very surprised, confused, dissatisfied, disappointed, and unenthusiastic about our comrade.

I smiled as I looked at Doctor Oobleck wearing a journeymans coat and hat. I then thought to myself, "His aura feels incredible. I'm honestly excited to see him in action."

Doctor Oobleck then said enthusiastically, "Why hello girls, hello Goku. Who's ready to fight for their lives?"